PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🍋LF Roleplay Partners: 1x1 or Small Group

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 12

LeviTeh's AvatarLeviTeh
Hello! It’s me your friendly neighborhood Roleplay freak! I’m looking for some friends to Roleplay with, I’m in a bunch of fandoms and have a lot of OCs (if that’s what your into) and willing to do ships. I try to keep my RPs Pg13. Notes: I DO NOT MAKE PARAGRAPH LONG POSTS! IF YOU LIKE TO ROLEPLAY WITH LONG POSTS YOUR IN THE WRONG PLACE! I DO NOT ROLEPLAY AS ACTUAL CHARACTERS BUT IF THEY END UP AS PART OF THE STORY IM WILLING TO PLAY THEM

FANDOMS

🍋=I LOVE THIS FANDOM 🍐=Meh, I like it 🍎=Only willing to Roleplay 🍊=I HAVE SO MANY OCS 🍑=One or two 🍅=Don’t have any don’t ask to Roleplay
Wings Of Fire 🍐🍊 Any Kathryn Lasky Series 🍋🍑 Pokémon 🍋🍊 Splatoon 🍋🍑
HIATUS
la.ti.as's Avatarla.ti.as
Yo! I'm willing to try something out! haha i dont like long paragraph style either hhhhh I'm into Pokemon as well as JJBA, maybe we could do some sort of fandom crossover? I prefer doing my RPs in the PMs but it's all fine by me ^^
il vento d'oro timestamp 3:45 starts playing yello there the name's lati and i'm here to steal your bones, send me a PM if you exist and want to yell about jojo with me join me in.. something oh look it's free sketchy art
LeviTeh's AvatarLeviTeh
Ah I’m in for Pokémon but I don’t really know what JJBA is...
tøxtricity's Avatartøxtricity
If you're still looking, I can do 1x1 or a small group for Pokemon or something?
Avatar by DeathBird. Signature by CatEnergetic. Background
LeviTeh's AvatarLeviTeh
Nice! We can talk more via pm
tøxtricity's Avatartøxtricity
cool, alright- feel free to dm me whenever you becom avaliable.
LeviTeh's AvatarLeviTeh
Bumpo
LeviTeh's AvatarLeviTeh
Bumpo
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
i can do a pokemon or spaltoon rp. just plz tell me the items in splatoon if we do one. like the items to attack like the starter one (plz make it 9+ or less if you do accept me)
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
LeviTeh's AvatarLeviTeh
Sorry! Forgot to say it’s closed right now as I’m opening a bunch of shops (here and on other websites)

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page