PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Colescia

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 410411412

Weith that, Calara put the badge away and put Croaqi the Croakninja in his Pokeball before leaving. She made a stop to heal him, but after that, she let Sentinel out and got on him. With a running start, Sentinel started galloping into the air, and in time he was in the sky over Route 8, a lake/bay body of water to Trainer and Fusion's right. As the upcoming town of Grisberry approached, Sentinel lowered in altitude, until his hooves landed on the ground in Grisberry Town. With that, she returned Sentinel to his Pokeball before entering the Dojo with Eclipsefang's Pokeball in her hand, and set forth to train it up. {AFK Training with Eclipsefang is a go!}
Egg SlotsCalara's Party
Bulbmin, Max HP: 59Ambrelle, Max HP: 49Ancestor, Max HP: 37
Ability: BlazeAbility: TechnicianAbility: Rock Head
TM Moves KnownTM Moves KnownTM Moves Known
Flame Charge ToxicGrass KnotFire Punch
Sentinel, Max HP: 49Eclipsefang, Max HP: 15Croaqi, Max HP: 50
Ability: IntimidateAbility: UnawareAbility: Torrent
TM Moves KnownTM Moves KnownTM Moves Known
Headbutt FlyN/A Surf Venoshock
All Sprites used are either Official, Courtesy of PFQ where PkMn are from Kalos or Alola, or by FloofyIncineroar with credits at the bottom of post. Calara's PC Pokemon can be found here!

Current Type Race Score: 762

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Art is by me, my first attempt at a sprite edit of an official sprite Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
"One more hit should do! Use Swift! Sir Fluffles used Swift!
Hi welcome to chili's- avatar source: https://twitter.com/DawnXSoul/status/680313997426438144 (resized for use)
ooc=)) hey, sorry if i didnt really introduce myself properly. I get excited with rp and stuff. hows everyone doing and if you guys could explain the rp rn then I'd really appreciate it))
SueSue's AvatarSueSue
poseiden continued to train. Ruben looked to be looking somethi g up on his dex.
My icon was made by Breepi, from ✨Halley and Ribbon's Art Shop!!✨ They are both amazing artists, and thier link is right there, so check them out XD.
A wild elekid tries to attack scarlet with low kick, but she hops over it and keeps walking. she smirks and says to the electric type "try again later buddy, I've wrestled with machamp" she chuckles as she walks out of the grass and into the small town and toward the lab. once she gets there she knocks on the door, though the elekid is giving her a death stare from the grass
(ack uhhh im taking pfq break so i'll do this, blue enjoy your shiny rayquaza also i really want to evolve armor so uh... e) Angelice sighs, not noticing if Armor was evolved or not and returning Sapphire to her Pokeball. She was too tired to notice the Shiny Rayquaza.
| "I gotta spend my GP, Jon. Its what I do." | | GIF is of Kris from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
. . . I really do kill every chat I join dont I lol. Well, imma just leave this here to see if anyones online)) After a few minutes she bangs on the door much harder. "Hey, I dont got all day out here! If ya dont wanna gimmie a pokemon then I'll go wrestle that elekid again and use this pokeball I found in the grass!" She doesn't mean to be rude, she just doesn't wanna be left without a pokemon.
{No Party Table because this's strictly OOC Don't rush this! Floofy's taking their time, A couple of us are waiting on them, but out of us, it seems you're the only one complaining. I'd understand if it's not your intention, but the way you're controlling your character implies that you're being impatient. That's all I have to say}

QUOTE originally posted by AuracleOfBacon

{No Party Table because this's strictly OOC Don't rush this! Floofy's taking their time, A couple of us are waiting on them, but out of us, it seems you're the only one complaining. I'd understand if it's not your intention, but the way you're controlling your character implies that you're being impatient. That's all I have to say}
((aw jeez, shoulda specified. my character IS impatient but that just helps develop her character a bit. I was using it strictly as a way to show my characters personality plus I didn't know if anyone was online at the time, so I wanted to check in style. really sorry for the misunderstanding, I'm not off to a good start in this rp. if you guys say I'm not welcome I'll get it))
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
(ooc:i dont know why i chise to go and not post in this rp for the long time. after my egg hatches i will check my pc to train some pokemon.)amber watched her egg. she wondered when it will hatch. (ooc:i dont thing it hatched yet. correct me if it did hatch. and incase anyone forgot the dna is shiny poplio and kanto vulpix dna for the egg)
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left

Pages: 123··· 410411412

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page