PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dusk Form Lycanroc not working?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

yuckyrat's Avataryuckyrat
It's 5 PM, my Rockruff has max affection, but the evolve button is only offering me the Midnight form. What's going on?
Tarashia's AvatarTarashia
Can you post a link to the Rockruff? Also, it's 5pm on the east coast of the US right now but the server time is 21:00 which is what matters for time-based evolution. The exact time of dusk changes daily with the season, so when it's day hover over/tap the sun icon next to the server time to find out when dusk will next be. It's a pretty short window so try to get on just when it changes over.

QUOTE originally posted by Tarashia

Can you post a link to the Rockruff? Also, it's 5pm on the east coast of the US right now but the server time is 21:00 which is what matters for time-based evolution. The exact time of dusk changes daily with the season, so when it's day hover over/tap the sun icon next to the server time to find out when dusk will next be. It's a pretty short window so try to get on just when it changes over.
https://pokefarm.com/summary/-g4zY Was I too late today? I had a timer set for 5 PM my time, but did it happen earlier?
Tarashia's AvatarTarashia
Ok that looks good to evolve to dusk form. I can't remember exactly when dusk is right now and because it's night I can't check, but my guess would be somewhere around 18:30 server time based on the time of year. To know for sure check like I said sometime after sunrise (05:27). Edit: Yes it already happened today. During dusk the time icon is a setting sun so you can tell. Edit 2: The server time zone is UTC if that helps you calculate for your local time.

QUOTE originally posted by Tarashia

Ok that looks good to evolve to dusk form. I can't remember exactly when dusk is right now and because it's night I can't check, but my guess would be somewhere around 18:30 server time based on the time of year. To know for sure check like I said sometime after sunrise (05:27). Edit: Yes it already happened today. During dusk the time icon is a setting sun so you can tell.
Dang. That really stinks. So I should've had it around 2 PM here, then, which is odd because I was online today at 2 and didn't see the dusk option. Thank you, though.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page