PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Is it possible to rotate an image?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

I've checked through the wiki, FAQ, and the current help threads and haven't seen any mention of this. I have an image that is taller than it is wide, and was already top up when I cropped and uploaded it to Discord. I'm editing it into a post (double hide boxes) and its sideways. I'm assuming there isn't a way to fix it, but I just want to be completely sure.
Polls LF Deltas! PFP by DeathBird Type Race: 1000
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove.Art
Tarashia's AvatarTarashia
There is rotation CSS you could use if needed. I wouldn't suggest it unless you really have to, it can do things like introduce a slight blurriness. I'd try to edit the image in an image editor so it's saved in the correct orientation first. I think I've seen before some images save their rotation in like metadata or something so when you open them in some apps like photo viewers they look right but then when you open them elsewhere they seem sideways. If this is what's happening perhaps try a different image editor? Or if you want the CSS instead I'll post it.
It doesn't look like it. I'm going to try uploading it to PFQ and see if that helps, but can you please post the CSS for if it doesn't?
Tarashia's AvatarTarashia
Ok, here you go. I've used my avatar as an example.
Code: [styleclass=rotate][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Tarashia/Profile_Etc/error.png[/img][/styleclass] [style].rotate img { transform: rotate(90deg); }[/style] Change the "90deg" to "-90deg" if the image is the wrong direction, or 180 if it's upside-down (but not mirrored). If you need to rotate more than one image in a single post, you only need the [ style ] tag part once - just use the [ styleclass ] and [ img ] tags by themselves for the rest.
It uploaded normally to the uploader, so i'm assuming its just my post. Thank you! I'm going to use that and lock the thread.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page