PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Doodle Icons / 250 GP Each

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123

Cryst's AvatarCryst
Doodle Icons
So I'd like some GP and while I do want to make a PWYW art shop in the meantime I'll have this set up again. Each icon is 250!

Rules

✧ Do not rush me ✧ Credit me wherever you display your icon (PFQ profile is fine) ✧ I will ask for payment after I send you your art, however if you haven't sent payment within 48 hours and haven't discussed it with me I will report you ✧ Do not attempt to claim the art as your own ✧ Post here, please ✧ I will PM you your artwork ✧ Do not steal the examples ✧ Tips are appreciated ✧ I will draw anything simple enough - Pokemon, pokesonas, etc ✧ All icons will be sized 150x150, PFQ's avatar limit ✧ If you'd like changes to be made, please PM me and I will comply ✧ All icons will be flat colour ✧ I am only accepting GP ✧ Use the form when posting please ✧ You can only order one icon at a time, however you may come back for more ✧ Reference is a must ✧ More will be added as needed
Now with the rules out of the way...

Examples

Slots

Name Post Progress
... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...

Form

[b]Username:[/b] [b]Reference:[/b] [b]Other details:[/b] Simply copy + paste into your forum post and fill it out as needed.
I'll add stuff when needed. Thank you :>
Template ©Cryst, personal use only | click sprite for credit.
Cryst

Journal / Shop Current Type Race Score: 0
Credits: sig / icon
Mentalgamer's AvatarMentalgamer
Hello! I was just wondering if you would be able to do a fursona icon by any chance? (I want to check and make sure before submitting a form.)
Avatar art was made by Spinnando/Continuum here on PFQ of my Sona Cullen. MY USE ONLY!
Cryst's AvatarCryst

QUOTE originally posted by Mentalgamer

Hello! I was just wondering if you would be able to do a fursona icon by any chance? (I want to check and make sure before submitting a form.)
I'm not really experienced with fursonas so I don't think I'll be able to, sorry! :<
Mentalgamer's AvatarMentalgamer
No worries, thanks anyway!
Cryst's AvatarCryst
Bump
Sugaryfreak's AvatarSugaryfreak
are zophan canisters allowed? im like... poor in gp but i have zc, if so, how much would it be from zc -> gp?
Cryst's AvatarCryst

QUOTE originally posted by Sugaryfreak

are zophan canisters allowed? im like... poor in gp but i have zc, if so, how much would it be from zc -> gp?
I can do ZC, it would be 50 ZC for an icon.
Guzzlord's AvatarGuzzlord
Username: Guzzlord Reference: Here! Other details: I hope she's simple enough! Thank you in advance!
Icon was made by me 👌
Cryst's AvatarCryst

QUOTE originally posted by Guzzlord

Username: Guzzlord Reference: Here! Other details: I hope she's simple enough! Thank you in advance!
I can do that, I'll have it done by tomorrow :>
Guzzlord's AvatarGuzzlord
Username: Guzzlord Reference: Here! Other details: Your art is adorable, so I'm back already :p

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page