PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Deleted Journal

Forum Index > Core > Help >

SweetSerenity's AvatarSweetSerenity
I just noticed that my Journal was deleted. I understand that I haven’t used it for months (partly due to the fact that I wasn’t on for a few months) But I had written milestones in it and now I have to figure out what I exactly wrote in it. What I don’t understand is why there are tons and tons of pages of people who haven’t written in their journal for months, and there’s even some who haven’t written in theirs in a year or more but my gets deleted. I’m just confused.
Here's my journal: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/188580/Serenity-s-Journal Profile Picture made by me.
Lv. 100 — +2,928,237
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonFlying
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
This thread lists all the reasons why a journal gets deleted, the threads that haven't been posted in for years mihgt've somewhat recent undeleted or been kept active with edits to posts. If you have the link then you can PM it to the person who deleted it or a forum moderator and ask for it undeleted if you want.
Stuff I'm after: A Thunder or Ice Fang, any Vivillon or Maravol pattern I don't have, a shiny charm box, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies. "For the buds we regard in their coats of palest pink, In sweet memoriam, bloom as black as ink."
Lyrics from this song.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
SweetSerenity's AvatarSweetSerenity
I understand now. Thanks for telling me!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page