PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

⏩Poké OC by Ava⏪ [OPEN]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 121314

POLL: What would you prefer for the 1 year event?

•  24%
  •  24%
  •  12%
  •   0%
  •  41%

Total votes: 17

This poll is now closed.

Avacyn's AvatarAvacyn
✩ Pokésonas & OC ✩
Ava's art shop
Hello and welcome to my Art shop! I'm Ava and I will be drawing Pokésonas this time! I can do both fan-art (from existing Pokémon) and OC. If you have any question feel free to ask it here or via PM, but please read everything in this post before you do! It's highly possible you have the answer to your question in the buttons below. ★ I accept donations and tips ^^ ★
  • Rules
  • Prices
  • Examples
  • Slots
  • Form
1. Be respectful. 2. I will try to finish the commission asap, so don't rush. 3. I have the right to decline an order. 4. You can't edit my work or use it without credit. You can use it as an avatar, signature, etc, but you can't edit the drawing, trace it... 5. If your Poké is complex or it has a lot of details I may increase a bit the price (I only can increase the price when I see the Form. I won't change the price once I accepted your Poké and I gave you a slot). 6. PQF rules apply, of course. 7. Password is "Sylveon".
Payment method: The payment will be half upfront (when I accept your form) and the other half when I send you the final piece. Prices for each character: 5k = 5 = 1
Full body, simple pose, simple/abstract background.
10.000.000 || 10.000 || 2000
Avatar, portrait, simple/abstract background.
7.500.000 || 7.500 || 1500
Example of the art style I will be using
Open slots: ✦ ✦ ✦ Waiting list: ✦ ✦ ✦
✦Username: ✦Describe your Pokésona in two words: ✦Visual references (images prefered): ✦Full body or Avatar/portrait?: ✦Payment method: ✦Other: ✦Password:
template coded by WaterWølf600 | free to use
Avatar and signature made by me. (Signature's bg= Free stock photos)
Avacyn's AvatarAvacyn
✩ Adoptables ✩
I will be updating this section as I draw more adoptables.
Currently working in: Umbreon Gijinka (female)
  • Rules
  • Adoptables
  • Prices
  • Form
1. The same rules mentioned above. 2. If you buy an adoptable the character will be yours, meaning that you can do whatever you want with the design except re-selling. 3. The artwork shown will be included, I will send you a good quality file once I receive the payment. 4. You can't edit my work and you must credit me if you post the art included with the design. (If you draw the character, etc.. you don't have to credit me, just if you upload the drawing I did!). 8. Password is "Angel".
Gardevoir Recolors ✦✦✦ Halloween Eevee fusions (Litwitck Eevee is sold to Elizadesu Mismagius Eevee sold)
Once you fill the form and I accept it you can send the payment and I will send you the file with good quality! Gardevoir Recolors Each 750.000 || 750 || 150 Halloween Eevee fusions Each 750.000 || 750 || 150
✦Username: ✦Payment method: ✦Other: ✦Password:
template coded by WaterWølf600 | free to use
Meg277's AvatarMeg277
Hello~! You're art style is super cute. I read through your tabs and I have one question. Can you draw two pokesonas in one image? I would totally be willing to pay more. My two pokes are a couple and I like to order them together if possible.
All art and coding by Shiro.
Just a happy vulpix
Avacyn's AvatarAvacyn
Thank you! I'm glad you like it ^^. The prices above are for each character, if you want a extra character in the same picture I can do a reduction in the total price, like 1250 zc for both characters in fullbody / 600 zc for both characters in portrait/avatar (or equivalent in Credits or Gp).
Meg277's AvatarMeg277

QUOTE originally posted by Avacyn

Thank you! I'm glad you like it ^^. The prices above are for each character, if you want a extra character in the same picture I can do a reduction in the total price, like 1250 zc for both characters in fullbody / 600 zc for both characters in portrait/avatar (or equivalent in Credits or Gp).
Thank you for the speedy response 😊 I'll save up my ZC to order from you ♥️
Avacyn's AvatarAvacyn
Thank you again! UPDATE : Info about extra characters added in the main post!
PeanutsButter's AvatarPeanutsButter
Hello~ I have a quick question before I decide if I would like to order I read your rule about exceptions but I'm still confused about it so here are my questions: In the rules, you said that you could pay with the listed Pokemon. However, in the exceptions list, you included items as well, are those also exceptions? How would you value the exceptions?
Profile Pic made by Me Aspiring spirter and artist! Please check out my comic! Boop
Avacyn's AvatarAvacyn
Yeah, those are exceptions as well. I updated the exceptions list so it should be clearer now! Thank you
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
✦Username: CatEnergetic ✦Describe your Pokésona in two words: Sassy and unpredictable ✦Visual references (images prefered): Link! ✦Payment method: 200zc and 1.5kgp! ✦Other: First image is her actual form! The bow at the bottom is the tail bow, and the wings are to show what they look like! ✦Password: Sylveon! (Best password btw)
🌊 "What is a wave, without the ocean?" 🌊 Legit certified professional idiot 24/7 Twitchy Twitch I swear this hunt is driving me insane - also coding sucks why lag (I give up for the night) Katt's Scribbles and Doobles My Characters
Avacyn's AvatarAvacyn
Okay, you're on the list! I would need half the payment now and the remaining when I send you the final version. Also, If you want I can show you the sketch before I start with the lineart ^^ .

Pages: 123··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page