PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Happiness rate in Fields?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

I already tried looking in the Wiki article about happiness, but it doesn't mention the rate at how long it takes for a Pokemon to gain/lose happiness. Considering the Happiness notification works as long as the current happiness is equal to or greater than the Pokemon's happiness, I've been obsessively checking my Kitwurms to see when they're at 0% and ready to evolve. Would be nice to have an idea of how long gain/loss takes =)
Shiny Plusle & Minun, Shuckle, Larvitar & Noibat UFT Albino Plusle & Minun still available! Prices are listed in my journal - Please PM me first Random trades will be automatically declined --- Avatar credit to Gluebag, used with permission. Plusle & Minun images belong to Nintendo/Game Freak/The Pokemon Company
I'm not sure exactly, but leaving a Pokemon in a field it likes/dislikes overnight (plus maybe a few hours?) normally seems to get them to max/minium happiness.
Stuff I'm after: A Thunder or Ice Fang, any Vivillon or Maravol pattern I don't have, a shiny charm box, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies. "For the buds we regard in their coats of palest pink, In sweet memoriam, bloom as black as ink."
Lyrics from this song.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
It took me almost 24h to evolve mine. As a tips: stop checking it. It will only seems much longer xD. Wait until the next day and Kitwurn should be unhappy enough to evolve!
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 Amazing profile picture (full-size) made with love by Mewwy-gum, thanks a lot! Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale, fusion made with official sprite by me. Shout out to the ones who can guess all pokemons I use for the fusion! This kill me too much, I had to share it.
Based on this, looking like 60-ish hours, provided I put it in a disliked field as soon as I got it Got it at 19:36 server time on Sept 6th, evolved it as soon as it reached 0 happiness (which took a while even after it hit 0%) at 7:17 server time on Sept 9th

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page