PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Those who hide away- A Pokemon rp(open)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Why did they rebel against us? Just because we were disturbing them doesn't mean they had to make it. This is going to be catastrophic for us if we don't act. What do I mean? You'll see...

storyline

It started with a Breloom, for what I heard. He drained his owners energy by keeping them awake all night with his training. They made something all trained Pokemon feared forever. Pokecalm. It's a spray that has ability to send Pokemon in to a unnaturally deep sleep, and it lasts from a hour to a WEEK, or rarely, a MONTH. There's a rumor spreading that humans plan to make the spray strong enough to make the effects permanent. This is the tale of the group who've taken shelter in a soft play center and built a civilisation in hope to uncover what they're up to, and keeping a sentence safe that's united us all: Defend against the spray, live another day. However, there's a cure. A small pouch of dust known as Rousing Remedy lies in the amusement park our base is located. That means we risk losing a friend in hope of saving another.

Rules

1. All pfq rules apply. 2. I won't allow Legendaries, Fakemon or Mythicals. 3. It's pg 12. Romance is alright. 4. If your character is a FUSION of a generation 8 Pokemon, I'll allow it.

Form

Name: Username: Species: Appearance: Personality: Been sprayed before?: If yes, what stage(see below)?: Other:

Stages of Spray Effects

, 1. Regular. Pokemon who get sprayed don't show effects right away. It takes time for it to kick in. 2. Drowsiness. After 1-2 days since the Pokemon was sprayed its movement becomes slow and weak. If the Pokemon is lazy naturally, it will be hard telling if you need to use a Rousing Remedy. 3. Easily Comforted. If a Pokemon is a week into being sprayed yet hasn't succumbed, then now's the time to use a Rousing Remedy. Signs for this stage are ignorance to loud noises, as failing to see danger. 4. Immobile. Pokemon at this stage are incurable. They can't move, and you're best with taking them to the humans to be sorted. There isn't much else to do here. 5. Fully Sprayed. Pokemon at stage 5 are asleep. There is nothing to do except do what you do to a Stage 4 Pokemon.
And we're open. Enjoy...
Current avatar made by Plumy. Go shower them with moneh for a Cute avatar like mine! If ya want.... :D Formerly Vulpix88. 269
Ski-bump
tøxtricity's Avatartøxtricity
This looks interesting. Although the plot looks spotty, I'd be fully willing to help you develop. Name: Poppy Username: toffeebean Species: Eevee/Lotad/Totodile (I hope this is okay!) Appearance: Personality: Poppy is an extremely sweet and gentle creature, who loves to have fun. She is always bubbly and kind to everyone, even when those are rude or mean to her. She LOVES candy, and unfortunatley is very gullible, and is easy to fall to simple tricks. Been sprayed before?: n/a If yes, what stage(see below)?: n/a Other: nope, let me know if you need anything else! :)
formerly toffeebean! :) please click on my children
yUS In! Helping me with the plot would be great, thanks!
I would love to. I'm avaliable whenever RP is ready to begin! :)
Um, may be developing the plot a bit will attract more people! Any ways I can improve it?
Maybe you can shoot me a PM- I'd be glad to assist you in writing it.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page