PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kaji's Templates!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

scørkaji's Avatarscørkaji

Kaji's Templates!

• Intro
  • Prices
  • Form
  • Slots
Hello, welcome to my little template shop! here i do coding of post templates while signatures and about mes may come one day. i am not doing them right now.

Rules

1. I have the right to decline an order.
  2. Please don't judge me. If you don't like it, just ask to cancel it and find somebody else.
  3. please please please do not get impatient! i have fun experimenting and you can change it as much as you need
  4. if there's things you don't want, say it. i'll do everything by default.
  5. Sorry, but i do not do about me templates or signature. Might in the future!
My currency rate is 5k:5:1. and prices are 50zc/equivalent i will also take..
  • 2 large gems (excluding fairy)
  • 1 large fairy gem
  • 10 boxes
  • 1 origin sashes
  • One z-crystal
  • One ubercharm gets you 4 templates
  • any other premium item is their buy price / 50= the number of templates i'll give you.
[u][b] Kaji, i'd like a template![/b][/u] For: [u] [/u] Theme [u] [/u] Art: [u] [/u] (not required) Specifics: [u] [/u] [b]Payment[/b]: [u] [/u]
I really don't have a limit, so these aren't accurate. but i still do want to keep track
NameAnything else
NobodyNope
Hiya! I'm scor, it's nice to meet you! i'm a demigirl, which means you can refer to me as she/them!
template shop avvie is by Sheepoid
i play pokemon legends as scorkaji!
Template by CatEnergetic
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
first customer uwu Kaji, i'd like a template! For: a future art shop! Theme the woods at night maybe? Art: none! (not required) Specifics: not sure what to put here :/ Payment: zc! (also is it supposed to be 10 mediums?
my cheap shop z-crystal + frag swap here box hoard (to be opened in 2020) goal: 300 hoard size: 266
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
no it's supposed to be 1 large actually! thanks for asking i thought i fixed that. and "for" meant which user it was going to, just in case it's for like a joint shop or a gift.
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
ah got it! im gonna be using it, should I edit that?
nah i understood what you meant.
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump~
bump~!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page