PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Finding Unown

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart
Has anyone encountered an unown A or possibly bred one? If so how can I get one?
Catherine
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
Previously 'thedorkychicken'! Chicken | 23 | they/them 60GP shinies! | Art shop!
Mouse 13's AvatarMouse 13
Also, if you find unown eggs in the shelter, they'll show up as just "Egg" if you don't have that particular forme yet ^^ if you already have that forme, it'll just say "unown" though, so it's a bit trickier hunting them.
Art Shop
tapu fini hunt:97/160
melan regigigas hunt:53/1500
So is it possible to breed for an A without using A's?
yep! and if you breed with a ditto, you'll get random formes, that's how i finished my eggdex, just shelter hunting and breeding a unown with ditto. you can get unown A from breeding unowns B and C, C and D, D and E etc. if I understood the breeding formula right ^^''
Thanks. I have yet to come across a ditto but I'm slowly filling in my dexes.
would you like to borrow one? I have a spare and I'm not using any at the moment ^^
Not at the moment cause I'm breeding for the type race. But if you don't mind I'd like to take you up on that offer next week.
sure thing, just send me a message when you need it :)
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Just wanted to add something: when you're trying to breed a Ditto with any of the Unowns they will have a very poor compatibility (and I'm pretty sure it's always just 1%, correct me if I'm wrong) It's a lot easier to breed your missing Unowns using the ones you already have. Eltafez made a great calculator which predicts the offspring of any 2 letters and can tell you which pairs can breed a specific letter.
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
* My Journal * My Trade Shop *
Currently collecting
× 301/300
Thunder Fang
× 183/300
Ice Fang
× 74/300
Magatama
GP for Bunbori hunt: 236,923/300,000

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page