PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP >

Pages: 123··· 209210211212213··· 257258259

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Aislin blinked, and then blinked again. All this time... and all of the avoidance they had done... it was all a giant misunderstanding. Or maybe they were both emotional right then and bad decisions were made, who knows. The least Aislin could do was answer Rowan. She fumbled her words for a moment before latching onto the first part of his speech. "Well um, first off I accept your apology for reading the letter. Second, please accept my own apology for yanking at your feathers; right then the only thing running through my mind was 'we need to leave and this isn't helping'! Heh..." Aislin let out a breath to keep herself calm and continued, "As for not understanding the letter, that's uh, slightly obvious as it wasn't exactly completed, it's completed now though! I-if you still want to read it that is. Everything I put in there is still true." She began fiddling with her fingers, a sign of nerves, and then felt wood beneath her fingers. "Oh! Uh, by the way, during that one mirror with Laura we found this for you." With that Aislin removed the coat covering the runed bow and carefully placed the bow onto the table. Once that was done, she reached into her bag and easily found the compartment containing that letter. Pulling it out, she laid it onto the table next to the bow, an invitation to read it being made obvious by placing it closer to him than to her.

Completed Letter

Dear Rowan, would you believe me if I told you I like you the most out of our group? Probably not now. Especially after what I did. Please understand, I know a lot more than I ever really say or can tell you. The reason for that is they are either not my secret to tell, or the simpler reason of being afraid. I'm afraid of telling everyone what I know about them, about their worlds, things I really, really shouldn't know about. I'm afraid of what their reactions might be. I'm afraid of what might happen next if I keep quiet. But I can tell you this: if you had succeeded in that shot, Seth would have killed you. Nevermind two targets sitting right in front of him, nevermind Rockna taking potshots at his back, he'd be gunning for *you*. Trying to kill *you*. And I couldn't handle that. I absolutely could not handle the thought of watching you die, of continuing this journey without you. Yeah, I might say the same for just about everyone here, but you definitely top the list of people I do not wish to see dead. I don't know if I'm making this worse or not, and I know you have every right to be angry at me for what I did. But I like you. A lot more than I have... Well, anyone, really. It might be romantic, it might be friendship, it might even be love. I've never experienced that sort of thing, so I don't know. Yeah I know I just told you I know a lot of thing but that's just it. Things. Worlds I've never visited and probably never will. Creatures. Weaknesses. Enemies. All my knowledge amounts to nothing when it comes to thing like this: The thrill in my chest at seeing your smile, how happy I am just to see you. The pang of longing, missing you when we were separated. That strange feeling I had when you said you'd be willing to kiss me back at the ship. *Me*, of all people! I still can't quite get over that. I'm not certain what this might mean in the future. I'm not even sure we'll survive this continent, let alone this journey, but... I'm willing to give this a chance if you are. Does that sound good to you? Aislin Darkonar

Kahlua looked back and forth from Laura to Toré before minutely shrugging and taking to lean against the wall. If Laura asked, he would come with to help out; otherwise he was going to stay right there at the wall. He would not admit it unless pressed, but the goat had taken more than half of his poison reserves, and it would take a few minutes, at least, before he stopped feeling dizzy. ...Why was it that of all the mammal poisons, only the felines and vulpines could expect side effects as if they were giving blood? ((I am so mean to Kahlua, hehehe.))
Kudret watched as Ama left and then returned, accepting the sliver of metal before giving it to Bandana Dee. He could see that the appearance of the mirror startled her badly and he asked, "Ama? What is that?" for he had only then noticed the black fog seeping out. Staring at it seemed to have the same effect of watching the glyphs back home: the eerie sense of everlasting nothingness that could swallow you down and does its best to suck you in. Kudret shook his head to rid of those thoughts and kept his gaze on Ama. ((I am not overwriting you Miju; I am adding to the story by inputting what Kudret did for Dee to have accepted the 'toothpick', since Ama did not give it to hin directly.))
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
(Of course. Thank you.) Bandana Waddle Dee takes the 'toothpick,' saying "Thanks, Kudret. This'll do for now." He examines it a bit before saying "Wait... she thought this was a toothpick? It's a spear. Perspective changes the way things are seen, that's for sure." He soon notices Ama and a... strange mirror. "Ma'am? Is something wrong?" Bandana Dee asks Ama.
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
"It's a theory, one that's never really been confirmed due to the nature of it... In essence, my world has supposedly been 'remade' multiple times, each iteration erasing the prior alongside any memory that people might have retained of it..." she was stock still, glaring daggers at the mirror in question as her mind denied the possibility that this was the case, surely it couldn't be going through such a process, a pit in her stomach becoming painfully obvious, "We're not going there until Aislin's back, she's probably done enough further research to know whether the theory is correct or not, and roughly how long I'd have in my own world before I'm erased and replaced with a newer iteration, if, of course, the theory here holds up correctly."
((Hoo boy, this is gonna be so much fun to write~! Heeeeeere we go!)) "Ugh...Olivia?" The voice belonged to a fairly small boy, wrapped up in a deep purple cloak. He groaned, dark eyes wide. What had happened? The last thing he remembered...that battle with that awful Mario...he shuddered at the thought. He stumbled weakly to his feet. He was at the edge of some sort of forest. He stepped forward a bit, only to trip over himself and fall to the ground. He winced again, but his eyes went wide when he saw his hands. "What. Happened. To. Me?!"
PFP is F2U by solipses on DeviantArt! To mods: I'm back from the trip! My IP address is normal again~ Proud ex-teacher at Icy's School of Spriting!Badge by matecocido!
Seyr remained seated, choosing to block out Aislin and Rowan's presence in the library here, it was finally time to look at that leaflet she'd been drawn to, there wasn't really much there but the fact it was writing itself and becoming thicker ever few minutes indicated quite a bit was happening, as such, she began to read, "What the?" the second she started reading, she wasn't seeing letters, numbers and symbols, but cogs, transistors, machine parts that she could understand by having her knowledge of machinery, she stopped reading after a few seconds, pinching the bridge of her nose in order to clear her eyes, paper and quill appeared near to her, and she began to translate what she was reading, the summary was a description of a world where the laws of physics were screwed up something fierce, metal and plastics were swapped with flesh and bone, machines were made in a Sarkic fashion, the humans and other species still continued their respective lineage the normal way, it was just Metals and Skin were reversed, she eventually caught herself in the translation and stopped, scribbling down a sentence 'Get a Machinist to do this, preferably one who has strong Cognitohazard resistance', and with that little scare in her head, she stood, and left the Library, her work here done, she didn't plop down back in the mirror chamber however, but on the ground floor, apparently the tower wanted her to do something here. - Seyr let some time pass, deciding finally that she needed something to just, kill some time, the doors to the tower opened, seemingly to her thinking that and she took advantage of it, leaving but not going outside of the protective shielding range, knowing what she knew when it came to Seth... she really didn't want him suddenly noticing her back in 'reality', her magic stores gave a unique signature and one he'd probably recognise, grabbing one of the sticks from a box with her maw, and utilising Fire Magic to light it, she took a long, deep drag, blowing the aromatic smoke straight up into the air as she extended her magic around, trying to feel for anyone that might be needed in the Tower, she stopped indulging herself as she felt two and sighed, "By the nine why am I the one to find these idiots... Better send a signal at least..."
Hikari's AvatarHikari
Lynn thought for a while, uncertain about what exactly to ask. Given her chance to ask questions, she couldn't actually quite pinpoint what it was that she wanted to ask. "Well, 'what the hell' actually about sums it up I'd say...I mean, what exactly were you trying to do in this place? Change an alternate timeline? Are such things...allowed? You know, butterfly effect and all that, won't this somehow mess things up further?" Perhaps the laws of this universe worked differently than hers, but she couldn't help but wonder. Then again...perhaps the future of this universe was so bad that it could only improve from whatever it was Celere was doing?
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
Celere herself had to think on this series of questions that all really amounted to the same thing, "Hrm, well, my universe here is part of a set, eighteen to be exact, six get wiped out shortly after we got to Donphir, mine included, don't know why, don't care why really." the glass she was holding clinked slightly, clearly, she did in fact care, but not about her universe in particular. "No, technically they're not allowed, but I'm not a part of this universe anymore, since it got erased and I survived the Erasure, my ties are gone, and besides, my mother did tell me she was warned by someone about the events to come, what would transpire, and I've done exactly that, Paradoxical I know, but, here we are, I was meant to do this." the glass clinked again, cracking ever so slightly under her grip, something she noticed and took steps to avoid a bloody hand. "This set of universes works differently after the six are erased, before that, the future was changeable without creating an alternate universe, afterwards, changes were made so that if things were changed, a new timeline would be made and a 'Time Ring' would be spawned accordingly, Universe Eight, well... Seven I guess now, actually underwent a total dominance shift where one of the Alternates became the Main as a result of tampering with the timeline in question." Celere felt the need to talk more, and thought it best to put something to rest, "The future of this Timeline is set in stone, I can't change the fact that it'll be erased, nor would I ever bother, I don't have the strength to take on the perpetrator, nor would I ever have that kind of power, not here at least, nothing will 'get better', the people won't just 'walk it off', what happens... happens." she sighed at that statement, then brought a palm to her chest, "Besides, if things keep going the way they are, it's not like I'm going to live long enough to reach a state where I can make any meaningful changes..."
After some minutes had passed, Kahlua's dizziness eased enough to let him stand away from the wall. Taking a careful look around, he noticed the elevator nearby. "Come to think of it..." he mumbled, more to himself than to others. Kahlua had arrived onto this planet by technically being off-planet due to showing up inside the tower. Unlike most of the people around him, Kahlua had yet to experience that 'power lock' Ama mentioned when they first met. He stared at the elevator platform for a minute more, and then walked forward. Kahlua spotted the door almost as soon as he stepped off the platform. Curiously he walked over there and beheld the sight of a fox, one that was missing an arm, held two tails waving about, and appeared to be in what looked like someon else's clothing. He decided to call out while approaching. "Who are you? Part of Ama's group?"
Seyr heard an unfamiliar voice asking her questions and took several seconds to take a long drag before blowing out a bright cyan smoke and apparently giving up on trying to lure whoever the tower wanted her to bring into it's presence, a small bit of wind magics blew the lit stick out, and it was placed back inside the box she'd taken it from, she only slightly turned to this person, seemingly just tired of something as she spoke, "You might say that, it's not really her group though to be fair, I can see how you'd think that was the case." a finger was rubbing the spot between her chin and mouth as she thought on her words, "Serenity, I just go by Seyr though, no-one has time to constantly be spouting the full word and I don't expect you to go with the full word either, now, who are you?"
Kahlua answered, "Kahlua Pirennicus. I landed inside the tower when I arrived." Knowing that she was part of the group that he himself had joined, he felt it safe enough to move and stand next to her, peering out into the landscape beyond. "So what's out there that you don't want to see?" He gestured towards the visible shield. "I'm assuming this is protecting us somehow." Kahlua knew his words could come across as rude, blunt, or any number of unpleasent labels. He didn't exactly care, either. If people had a problem with the way he spoke, they'd tell him to his face.

Pages: 123··· 209210211212213··· 257258259

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page