PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP >

Pages: 123··· 203204205206207··· 257258259

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
The muttering that came from Ama as she worked the console was quite simple to decipher, it was just her going "Black Omen... No" over and over, each one she found was still packed with combat, and lacked the necessary components she was looking for, once and once only she slammed her fist on the console she was working, exclaiming something about "How hard can it be to find a single damned Mammon Machine!?" it was frustrating, in most of the worlds, the target had either been destroyed, never built, or the concept never existed, she had to find literally the one exactly perfect world where all the conditions aligned and matched perfectly, and it wasn't going well. Toré had finally begun to stir, the voice that came from his mouth was far deeper though, and held an air of unwanted superiority to it, his soul had retracted back into his body, replaced by a swirling mist that gave off the same deathly aura surrounding warzones, "Hmph, so my newest incarnation has had his memory destroyed, must've been that worthless spawn who called themselves his father," a sigh escaped the Goat, clearly being controlled by something else, "And then theres the problem of the pest trying to break what's left of his Brain, get outta here." a small twitch of a finger severed the connection immediately, killing it so as to speak, "A shame, the only good incarnation I've had in a Millenia and he's been broken." yawning, the goat slumped back in the chair, though in apparently a more comfortable position than before, "Don't disappoint me incarnation, get your life back in order." as quickly as the event occurred, the entity had vanished once more, leaving the goat to sleep off the exertion.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Aislin took one look at the glowing circle around her and squeezed her eyes shut. She did not want any sort of blindness going on. She couldn't feel anything draining her at least, so that was a plus. Nevertheless, she continued repeating herself, "I ducentibus vos in sphaeram, in qua venisti. I ducentibus vos in sphaeram, in qua venisti. I ducentibus vos in sphaeram, in qua venisti."
Kahlua looked up upon hearing the ever-familiar flow of Latin that many of his rituals depended on. Then he could only stare wordlessly at the rather simple circle now surrounding that girl, Aislin if he had heard Ama correctly, as she proceeded to chant what was essentially go back home. Kahlua could at least tell that the circle itself was the fuel, not Aislin, but stayed alert to make certain of it. He could also hear Ama cursing in frustration, so there was that.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Kyo's smile widened to a grin as he took one last step towards her, the room seeming to darken aside from the firey blue of the circle that enveloped her. "You have my word, Human Aislin." The gray of his eyes flickered blue, reflecting the circle at his feet. He took one last look at her, wondering if the powder had been extracting energy from her after all. That was the only reasoning he could come up with for why her eues were clamped shut so tightly. "As soon as I am back to my home, I will begin the process of getting you and your friends back to wherever you'd like to reside." With that, he took a final step into the circle, immediately lightening the room. His presence faded quickly as he stepped into the shadows. The blue flicker of the flames died down as well, taking with them the black ash on the floor. Suddenly, a bellowing laughter came from the room Kyo had first entered when he fell into this world. There he stood, not getting far from where he had just left. He called out to Aislin with a huff. "I suppose it was worth a try.." he sighed, approaching the room of mirrors. "I am still in debt to you, even if that was just a lightshow."
Look at my Shop! (Even though it's a work in progress) I can do plenty of other sorts of pixel art than what is on there - Just ask!
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
'What do you think? Maybe a mile or so shorter?" Laura tried a gain to engage Rowan is conversation. Both of them had hung back to the back of the group as they'd walked through the abandoned dwarven tunnels. Rowan had simply felt an astute lack of excitement for yet another cave. Laura meanwhile had been trying to talk to the angel almost since they'd entered the mirror. So far, her small talk had failed, receiving short uninterested answers at best. "Still feels weirdly empty, could totally use some kind of beasts roaming through the tunnels." Laura continued, as though Rowan had actively been participating. For once, her words prompted an answer. "Better empty cavern ceilings than ones with Dechrachnids hanging from them." The angel grunted. Laura laughed lightly in return. "Which ones were those again?" She feigned ignorance. Rowan just sighed. "They're the ten-legged Bat-spiders you used to make sure I never got any proper sleep." "Oh come on, I used way more beats than that to keep you awake." Rowan gave her an annoyed 'Yes, I Know' Look and fell back into silence. Once they arrived at the place where Ama could begin her search, Rowan found a convenient bench to sit down on just outside the door. Or was it just a pedestal? It was some conveniently shaped rock to sit on, at any rate, and so Rowan sat. He mused the usual circular thoughts. Aislin's letter, what Ama was really up to in this weird treasure hunt, whether or not he should allow himself to indulge in being able to temporarily fly, what Laura had meant about wanting to try a different approach. Once again, his musings were interrupted by the Siren. This time though, she did not say anything. Rather, the angel suddenly felt the weight of Laura's back against his. She had sat down behind him, leaning into his soft feathered wings. It made rowan's mind go into overdrive and shut down all at once. Between being at a complete loss at Laura's intentions and not being sure how to feel about the lack of pain in his wings, Rowan felt as though whatever little control he still had was vanishing quickly. "I was right." It was a soft whisper that carried the Siren's words. It was a small tone, an intimate tone, and, perhaps most disconcerting, a familiar one. "Right about what?" He didn't feel any magic in her voice, but Rowan felt uncontrollably compelled to return her soft whisper. "You feel much warmer without the bars between us." Rowan was silent. He remembered perfectly clearly that small dungeon cell. He remembered sitting just as he was now, with the Siren sitting against his back, the bars pressed between them. Her back was warm, that sort of comforting warmth you get from living things. Yet, even as he felt that warmth pressed close against his back, it still felt far away. "The bars are still there. They're just made of something other than metal now." He eventually whispered back. "You're not wrong... but for just this once, let's pretend they really are gone. Just this once, there's only us." ... "alright."
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Ama did eventually find the Mirror she needed, kind of, it had everything, but the 'Black Omen' was just a ruin, the top half of the once intriguing flying fortress completely blown off, but the Mammon Machine she needed was intact, dormant and with no Combat capacity, she sagged over the console for a moment, then had the Mirror slide into place and on hold, before she started calling for people however, she immediately started tapping in a specific series of letters, symbols and numbers, a very, very, specific world, "I'll have Rikazu deal with this one once I'm done here, should probably give an explanation of what I'm actually robbing worlds for, 'specially since I won't see the end result or get to use it, I'll deal with that later." her entire form became rigid, firm more accurately, "Whenever you're all done, get over here, we'll take a small break after this one! Hell, you'll even get an explanation of what all this Junk is for."
Aislin opened one eye after the initial flash, looking around at the circle before opening both of them and standing up. She could hear the laughter as she carefully tucked away the ash's bag into a safer compartment in her bag before looking over at the male demon. "If you still feel you owe me, then you can start making up for it now," she paused slightly, and then grinned for effect while finishing, "By giving me a name I can call you by. You have yet to introduce yourself." She looked over at Kahlua, who had been watching her, before raising an eyebrow at him silently. He returned it with a stare, and she finally shook her head, deciding to get it later when they headed to the next world. Aislin looked over again at Ama's call, then provided to the demon, "That's our current leader, Ama. She's been gathering items from different worlds. Looks like you came just in time to learn why she is doing so." Aislin did not add that it would be the first time for the rest of them too. If the demon had heard Ama at all, that would have already been obvious. Aislin walked over towards the mirror and waited patiently, trying to look over Ama's shoulder from a distance just for something to do.
Kahlua looked away again from Aislin. What was she, an info-gatherer or something? Just because he hadn't introduced himself to her did not mean she could pester him about and act like some kind of know-it-all. Or, worse, did she not even realize she was doing that? Kahlua sighed, dismissing the thought and then looked around once more, noting who was here, who wasn't, and who was going near Ama to enter the next mirror. Kahlua pushed himself up and walked over to join in waiting near the mirror.
Kyo's grin quickly faded as Aislin began to speak, for he was never too keen on owing any sorts of favors. As the short woman continued, he let out a little chortle. It had been quite a while since someone had asked for his name, after all. "Many call me Findo'Nebulo, though I am not very fond of the title." He sighed, smoothing his vest against his slim torso before looking back up at her. "I'd like it if you'd call me Kyo." He quite enjoyed her spunk, and was not used to a human being so daring. His grayish gaze wandered towards a presence he hadn't noticed before right as a feminine voice called out to them. He looked the cat up and down, fiddling with his canines from his bottom lip. He listened to the voice quietly, intrigued by what sort of junk they'd been collecting. His attention moved back to Aislin, nodding at the context to the disembodied voice coming from their leader. He followed in suit of her, stopping beside the feline. "A portal?" He questioned allowed, peering over her towards the mirror. "What a strange realm this is, indeed."
Ama finally turned around from the Panel she was working, immediately noting the newcomer and folding her arms, "... Why am I surprised by this, well, welcome to the interdimensional elevator housing, otherwise referred to as a Tower." moving her gaze to Aislin, she waited until those who were coming with were nearby, "To sum up what all this is for, the end goal is an Airship from my world, I'll never get to see it finished or use it, this is all pre-emptive so you have an easier method of transportation later down the line, all this junk we've been grabbing? They're materials to upgrade, enhance, shore up, any term you can think of that means 'make better', that Airship, now some of you might be able to fly, but most of you can't, you're land-walkers, hence why this is something I've decided needs to be done." she then gestured to the Mirror in question, "Aislin, this world is considerably safer then the last, if you wish to sit it out regardless, can't say I'd blame you, but, who'd miss the opportunity?"
Hikari's AvatarHikari
Celere may not have been good with her words, but it was plenty for Lynn to snap out of her train of thoughts. "Yeah, that's right...the past is the past...and despite what truth we find there, it won't change the present." Who had told her those words before? She shook her head, taking a few deep breaths. It didn't matter. Having faced her own shadow self before didn't matter, that was then...and this was now. She had her doubts that she'd been repressing, so of course her shadow would play on that...she didn't need Yu or Yosuke to help her sort out her feelings, she had other friends here. "Thank you, Celere." She took a few steps forward, noting how the shadow seemed to be becoming distorted. After that, the Ki Orb from Celere was enough to turn Lynn's shadow back into its regular, human-like form. Lynn let out a soft chuckle, almost as if she were mocking herself. "Really, what have I been doing, feeling so afraid? There was never anything to fear..." Standing right in front of her shadow now, Lynn took another good look at herself. "Yeah, you definitely are me, alright. I didn't want to admit it, because doing so meant in my eyes that I hadn't really deserved Otohime at all...that her not showing up in this world to aid me was because I'd lost the right to use her when I started feeling these doubts", she paused for a moment. "I was just being ridiculous...I'm sorry for not acknowledging your voice, I promise I'll do better by you, and myself." The Shadow nodded, seemingly feeling much calmer than before. In a blue light, the shadow then changed again, this time to the form that Lynn recognized; her Persona, Otohime, before finally turning into the card of the Strength Arcana and falling into her hands. Iliya wasn't the only one who found herself with new memories from the world Kuja had just returned from. Somewhere relatively far from both the group and Iliya, Ayanami had been attempting to track the girl for weeks now, and had suddenly found himself with memories different than the ones he was used to. The only sign he'd had before of her being in this world was the pull of that child's soul, though he couldn't place where it had been from. Somebody had been cloaking her all this time, but with his current strength that was all he could tell. But then...he had sensed that. The Eye of Mikhail had activated, its power so strong that even he could pinpoint its exact location. He would start by sending the Black Hawks there, she had to be around that area. "Find her", he spoke. "Kill whoever is keeping her cloaked, as well as anyone who tries to take her instead. It is about time Lucia returned to my side." The silver-haired male he saw in his memories, the ones of another timeline...had he met her in this world? Was that why he attempted to take her past self away from him? He wouldn't let it happen this time, the girl was far too valuable to lose a second time.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
It took but a single moment for something deep in Aislin's mind to go click, and she gasped in a mixture of excitement and delight. "We're modifying the Highwind!?" Could there be anything more fun than going flying on an airship? She didn't think so. "That is so cool!" She managed to clamp down on her emotions enough to add, "Of course I'll come Ama, I stayed behind last time because I know what a Khajiit is and which world that's from." Aislin's mind then halted in her tracks, and she slapped her palm over her forehead, keeping clear of her glasses. "I shouldn't have said that. Stupid Aislin..." she then mumbled. So much for her secrecy, now she had to tell people other than the mages. ...Come to think of it, neither one would be able to help her considering both will stay out of it by virtue of being in another room. Double crap.
Kahlua arched a brow at the girl's sudden excitement. How in the crystals did she know anything about this? He was right in thinking she kept secrets from everyone; he just hadn't realized how deep those secrets ran. She knew of the previous world from identifying a single word, and knows enough of Ama's original world to say by name the goal of the world-hopping? "How much are you keeping quiet on?" he couldn't help but ask, and she turned her head and gave him a rather scared look before muttering, "More than I ever want to say." He watched as she threaded a hand through her hair and deliberately tangled it in her curls; probably a stress-relief of some kind.
'That's about everything I know.' There was silence in Kudret's mind after that, allowing him to calm slightly. He had been speaking of just about everything he knew, both of the events that occurred throughout this journey and of everything he had learned of his new comrades. Now he waited for Diemia to speak again, trying not to let his own nervousness be felt by the rhino. *I think I'm beginning to get the picture now, cub.* Kudret could feel his ears perk in hopefulness. *For now, let me think it over. You should return to your friends.* 'Thank you, Diemia.' The rhino laughed and silently pushed him out. Kudret opened his eyes and sat up slightly, looking around at the people there. It seemed he had ended it just as they were heading into another world. Moving quickly to stand, he had to halt for the brief dizziness from doing so too fast, and then walked over to the two newcomers: a white-haired man and an equally white cat. "Hello," he greeted them simply, "I am Kudret Warin, it's a pleasure to meet you." The white cat turned first, eying him for a time before finally replying, "Kahlua Pirennicus."

Pages: 123··· 203204205206207··· 257258259

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page