PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 111112113114115··· 151152153

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Alright, when it happens, it happens, and no doubt it'll be a good read so, I can wait for it, well, it's not like I have a choice in that matter.
This looks...interesting. Real quick, what would be your stance on a Paper Mario character?
PFP is F2U by solipses on DeviantArt! To mods: I'm back from the trip! My IP address is normal again~ Proud ex-teacher at Icy's School of Spriting!Badge by matecocido!
Notes the word Paper and contemplates In all seriousness though, as interesting as Living Origami would be, I don't think a character literally made of paper would be all that viable here, you could convert a Paper Mario Character into something more... 'Flesh and Blood', just with locked away Paper-related abilities, Papermancy if you will, but leaving them as someone made of the stuff just isn't viable I'm afraid.
...thank StarClan I already had a gijinka design for the character I was planning to play as! Also, fun fact, Olly's debut game is actually the first Paper Mario game to feature sentient origami unless you count Mario folding himself into a plane and boat in Thousand-Year Door. Name: Olly Age: Physically around 12-13, mentally seems to be a few years older? Gender (Both Actual and Self-Percieved if of that orientation): Male Race (Important, Human is not the only kind of Race): Human, formerly Origami Mental State: Had a few issues in the past, but is trying to get over it. Appearance: I drew him Weapon of Choice (Defines something later on): Typically prefers Offensive Magic. Personality: Olly has a harsh, aggressive demeanor. He prefers to be left on his own, and stays away from people. This does not, however, mean he can be pushed around-if you do anything to offend him sufficiently, ESPECIALLY defiling origami, he WILL retaliate. His tendency to hold grudges doesn't help matters. History (Entirely Optional): He prefers not to talk about his past, but it's quite apparent that he hurt his sibling in some way...he won't elaborate, however. ...he's gonna freak out SO hard when he wakes up, and I am gonna love it SO much.
Ha! Prepared. Seems fine to me, just bear Rule 5 in mind and we should be good here.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
...Ah, just to clarify for people who have not played the latest game, who is Olly? The main antagonist, the secret mastermind, the helper, who?
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
...main antagonist, hehe.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Ohh, I see. You're right, this will be fun. It's about time we got another villain on our side! Villains always tend to be interesting.
Oh by the way my 2 characters are in the same tower they start in so you could probably run into them. They were fighting and are currently just talking now so it should be apparent that they're there and audible. They're in the mirror room on the side.
Credit to the Pokemon Anime for my pfp
Ok, they're not in the Mirror Room, or they'd have been spotted by now, they're more than likely in a corridor somewhere that is kinda close to the Mirror Room, otherwise Toré wouldn't have heard them, sadly, it's kinda just a waiting game at the moment.

Pages: 123··· 111112113114115··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page