PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 104105106107108··· 151152153

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Yep, depends on whether someone wants to do do or not.
I wouldn't worry too much about the Mammon Machine here, it literally only self-protection systems left online, anything that could be used for Offense is broken, as for Ama being a bit aggressive here, well, she's still shaken up by the False Hydra from the first world so she's not really in a mood to take things slow here.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Ah, so we needed the Mammon Machine for parts, basically? Parts that could only be found by being created for said machine? Am I getting this right? Cause of not I seriousoy need to reevaluate my brain...
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
The parts necessary for upgrading the Highwind from Ama's World are spread across multiple worlds, some seem pointless (The Sun and Moon Stone from Dark Chronicle for example), the Mammon Machine's parts will end up being quite necessary for upgrading it. In short: Yes.
Sorry, I am not able to think of much myself. I mean, Aislin is fine for the moment (unless I want more items for her) Kudret is not in need of improvement unless again, I get him items, and Kahlua is in need of a weapon of his own, but I am frankly not sure what I can give him. I guess what I really need to do is take a hard look at my characters jobs and figure out what I can do with them...
Well so much for posting today, tldr; Laptop decided to Fubar itself, posts will be slow, short and lacking detail due to only having my phone available to access the site atm
Update, if all goes to plan and no delays occur, I should have my Laptop repaired and back in my hands in one week, heres hoping.
Really? That's great! I'm going to try and get a post out today, even if I don't have much to add myself. Seriously, I'm a gamer... and I need to brush up on games, that is just embarrassing...
Alright, as prior mentioned, Ama will be going into the next world alone, I don't really recall what world it was but I see no need to cover it since she'll be Solo'ing it, however, the final world is Her World, but an earlier point in time... Bear in mind her world is based on the 90s version of 7, and well, how many of you have played the Remake? Because things are really weird in her world right now, one might even say that her world, across the entirety of relevant time is being 'Rewritten' to match the Main Worldline's Rewrite, think about that.
I have not played the remake, I have no real knowledge of it other than that they apparently turned it into an action game? Whatever it was, it was enough to convince me not to try playing it. I know the gist of the storyline, but game-wise I stopped at the train. I hate time-limits. Of course, the PS4 is half-broken right now and there's no used-game store around to have the know-how to properly fix it... So there's no real use in getting the game. Are you suggesting we go watch some of the gameplay Ryko? Or do you think you'll be able to describe it enough for the rest of us?

Pages: 123··· 104105106107108··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page