PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 9596979899··· 151152153

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Alright Laptop's back from Repairs, I can finally get around to making a Post that I intended to do the day it broke. … Now how was I going to go about that?
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Well lets see... You could have done Ama, a blurb about Tore, or did Celere still fighting the dragon. Not exactly sure how long Morzone intended on this event occurring...
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Sorry for the holdup guys, it's been... a really bad week for me. But I finally know what's wrong for certain now, so I can take steps to get rid of the problems. Also... What am I supposed to do with Kahlua, exactly? I mean it's pretty clear that the conversation with Ama is over but what now? Do I try talking with the hybrid(coughRowancough) more or do I send him over to Phox's characters (who is at eight days gone and going, I'm a little concerned)? ...Bah, I'll send him over to Victoria. He might appreciate more knowledge on the workings of demon society and all that, he works with rituals fairly often.
Heck, been drawing a blank on what to write for a while now. Like I get an idea of what to do, but completely blank on how to write it out. So sorry about that
Destroyer of Worlds, Conqueror of universes and a darn good cook.
That happens from time to time, we all get struck by it at some point. So... not to worry, just when you're ready to go, and to be fair, unless they're in one of the 'Mirror Realms', it's... not like they can do much.
I tend to listen to music at that point, particularly something I like that I can loop for a while and don't have to think about to follow along. That tends to help with my own writing sprees. Of course, I tend to listen to instrumental in the first place, so...
Aislin will say yes, without a doubt. She'd be the relative expert for some of those worlds. Though now I need to figure out if giving away the information she has will change her standing in the group. Yeah, Kuja was okay with it, even with her knowledge on him, but how will the others react? Especially since the second one she "told" is Rowan, who is... Yeah. Hmm...
Hey, sorry again for the absence. This time it was caused by something a little more serious as I just recently got out of the hospital. It was nothing to serious, but it did require me to be hold up in the hospital for awhile and I had no real access to anything. But I’m out now and doing fine.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Glad to hear you're doing fine now, and Glad to have you back!
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Not to worry Alex, 'Health before RP' is a good thing, priorities in order and all that, hope the rest of the recovery goes well.

Pages: 123··· 9596979899··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page