PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 6566676869··· 151152153

Hikari's AvatarHikari
An hour or so early perhaps, but, happy 3rd year RP anniversary.~
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Hoo boy, 3 Years of this RP... Wow, many thanks to those who have stuck with me on this for this long, I know it's been slow at times and quite the drag, but I do intend to improve upon that fairly soon.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Yeah um... I'll be able to post as soon as I get tgethe kids gone. ...And I'm apparently not paying enough attention to my wording. YeeshYeah.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Ok since Christmas is... really darn soon. *cough* I hope everyone here has a good one, and ya know, a good New Years too, I don't expect anyone to be posting over this 10-Day Period, so don't feel like you have to.
I'll be honest here, Ryko. I have no idea if the Kitsune is thinking to herself or speaking out loud. Could you clarify?
Speaking out loud, if thinking I always put * around the text, since this isn't a main character however, I'm not using the full " around the text, just '.
Ok I'm gonna cut a long story short. My Laptop is as good as dead and I'm not going to be able to reliably post until I get it resolved, I'll try and do what I can but... *Sigh* no guarantees.
That's okay Ryko, we can wait.
Ok, thankfully, I had savings that were higher than I thought they were, so the downtime caused by my previous Laptop turning into a Glorified Brick, should pretty much be over now, I've just got one or two things I need to set back up on the new Machine and then I'll be good to go again.
Just a warning, it's been pretty cold here in Michigan and it doesn't look like it'll get any better next week. So it might be a while before the connection and stuff are reliable enough (and I'm not just thinking of the cold all the time) for me to post. Sorry.

Pages: 123··· 6566676869··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page