PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A bit of info on the Header updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Fennëx's AvatarFennëx
Thanks, Niet! The header update is helped my computer run a lot faster when i'm on the site o3o

QUOTE originally posted by Sköll

I think it's all fair to say that we come for the pokemon and stay for Niet XD The work you put in really makes a difference, we all appreciate you :3
^I agree with that quote completely
Lorel's AvatarLorel
You're doing a great job improving and updating the site, Niet, and I hope you understand we all appreciate you doing so! (I'll never get used to not calling you Kolink....)
Dunno if I should mention it here... Just a wee little thing... I noticed ever since the update, my 3DS won't do anything in PFQ... It won't log in, post, or even interact. It's not on the DS' side, because it's up-to-date. Can you fix this? (I know it's kinda a small thing to others, but it's important to me, not to be selfish n'all) Great job on improving the site though!
~Made by LuckyTiger; avatar made by me.
amichan's Avataramichan
It's a really good improvement, especially when it's loading on a lagging computer... Thanks so much!
mostly dead, apologies. credit
TheJaganEye's AvatarTheJaganEye
I know that I'm posting a little late, but I'd like to thank you for this update. I don't have wifi so I use dial up, and the header update really made things load quicker for me. Once again, thank you very much!!
i really am starting to like this site

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page