PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The FAE FOLK 🧚🧚 [Sept 2019]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 282930

Compassion's AvatarCompassion
still technically on the clock but i’ll be stuck in los angeles traffic as my boss gets us 50 ish miles back to the office so gonna try and get some hatching in!!!
Shop Link - Pokemon and Items
134/??? for a melan Diance hunt!
PM me if you're selling Diamond Tiaras! I value at 200GP/40ZC. Counter doesn’t account for the current 443 chain so far, paused. Icon from art by hello-shellhead on tumblr

Ayyye it's been one heck of a stressful day and I'm not feeling the happiest but at least Sally was nice to me.
By Mataamoja
Avatar of my Pokesona Réal by AlchemyFeline. Visit my Velvet Room.
lebluewolfie's Avatarlebluewolfie
Phew! Finally back from duties I had to attend to early this morning. I'm ready to hatch some faes and click away once more! Team Grass might be in the lead, but we're doing great, guys!~
mon's Avatarmon
@Amara, may i borrow your SS Cleffa pair?
venusaurite x2 uft, 800gp or 160zc.
miha's Avatarmiha
This morning I still thought that Sally was just silly or something. 305 eggs, 9 albinos, two of them twins, but 0 shinys. Now I know she is... Still no shiny, the first shiny hatched pokemon was this little special girl. I think I just had a heart attack. Only ever got melans after at least 2000 eggs before.
Vulpixxy's AvatarVulpixxy
Wow, two melans in three days! Arceus is smiling on team twinkle tackle lol
flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx
miha: So happy to see that Sally gave you such a a fine surprise. Congrats!
Permission granted to use avatar image Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT by TeeTurtle.com.
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
Congratulations Miha! I have yet to get a melan I think I would freak out if I got one though. LOL
Amara's AvatarAmara
Congrats, miha!

QUOTE originally posted by mon

@Amara, may i borrow your SS Cleffa pair?
Sure! I'll send them right over. c:
Avatar was made by me using Gimp 2.0. Permission to use and edit default Unknown Trainer Avatar given by Sei.
EdgyMcEdge's AvatarEdgyMcEdge
Game this is not okay. Don't do this to me.

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page