PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nightmon's sprites ~ New: Gijinka!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 293031

POLL: Does another example should be remove/remplaced too?

Total votes: 8

You must be logged in to vote.

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I like playing with sprite so why not make them for others? My price are pay what you think they worth or PWYW, except for fusion! See the second paragraph. Take note that I put time and effort on it, so I count on you to price it right! Since my fusion are very much popular, It would feel righter to ask for a minimum price. I will now ask at least a value of 25k/25/5 and maybe I'll ask for more if you ask for a more complicated design (for example : big shapes, size difference or fusion with more than two pokemon). You can also pay with 1 box or 2 dark or ghost medium gem. Of course, I said minimum price, you can put more if you feel like it's worth it!

Obligatory rules

- ALL PFQ rules apply (Duh) - PWYW mean 'Pay Whatever You Want' not 'Free' - Don't like a sprite? You can request edits or another roll (for random fusion) without extra fees the first times. The rejected sprite will become an adoptable. - Don't forget to subscribe if you want to commands here, I don't want to chase you down. Have pity in my bad memory please. - Feel free to ask for something you don't see in my exemple, I like trying new thing :) - I don't do 6 gen and forward
For a better understanding, take a look at the pokedex page, anything after Unova don't have a 2D sprite
since they don't have 2D sprite, have on hand fan sprite FTU or a sprite permission if you still want to ask for it. - When asking for a sprite, don't forget to specifie if you want it shiny or even albino/melan. By default I'll always choose the normal color.
ADOPTS! Adopted: Meganium, FusionPsyduck, FusionDuosion, FusionBeedrill, Camerupt They are still PWYW, this is just me messing with sprite when I'm bored. You are free to ask for edit of the sprite as long as you want to buy it :3

Here is some exemple of what I can do

Forms: No forms needed here, but here some informations I need: How much you would like to pay? Keep in mind that I also accept boxes or medium gems! Fusions: Which pokemon is the base? Special color? How many pokemon? (in random only, you can choose 2 to 4 pokemons, in others case, only two pokemon of your choice) Pokeballs: Which gen' sprite do you want in it? Special color? Which ball? Note: Want a random? Feel free to ask for, it can be anything. If you want something in particular, just say so. Exemple: "Can I have a random fusion with banette as the base? I would like if you make it half shiny too ^^" Inverse doll may look uncanny on certain pokemon, keep that in mind when requesting one, you may not like the result. You can request a partially Black&white sprite, like by exemple, let the eyes with color. Stickers are like aura but two thickness of white and one tickness of black. Gijinka can be made with two idea: One, it's a human dress as a pokemon or two, a human fusion. Be precise if you have something in mind, you can find trainer sprite here For the statue, I can include a stage of your choice, that you can see here. I can change the color of the stage to your liking. For pokeballs, you can have a pokemon in a ball of your choice, here. You can also ask for a custom one, but know that it take me extra times!
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 Profil picture drawn by me! Fusion banette + mega are from Pokemon's official sprite and fused by me. Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
Trikzter's AvatarTrikzter
Can you do a half-shiny sprite of dragonair for 15kcr please?
  • Click!
  • My Sprites
  • Shop
  • Credits
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +2,441,552
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterGround
Happiness MAX
Mild nature
Made by me!
Made by me!
Made by me!
Made by me!
Made by me!
My trade shop:
Avatar/Icon made by Sheepoid! Small melan gastrodon sprite made by LemonZesty! Shoppington Button made by MochaFox!
here you go ^^
I love it, thanks! I'll send payment shortly!
Statue example added!
Oh boi why nobody try to stop me? I'm back with new exemple so you can have a better look at what I can do as fusion: They all have something in common. The bug one was kind of a stretch to do because of the head. Oh well.
Hi again! Can you do a recolour of spinarak with shiny zangoose's palette for 15kcr please?
[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Nightmon/sprite/Commands/RecolorSpinarak_Trikzter.png[/img] Let me know if you want me to change something.
crowlinqs's Avatarcrowlinqs
oh my goodness your fusions are amazing! ♡ could i possibly get a random smeargle fusion with smeargle as the base? ;v; feel free to do whatever you want with the fusion c': does 50k credits plus a shiny rowlet sound good?
(Just a soft nerd with an obsession for substitutes n' ghosties!) sprite edits by KitKatKutie2, icon by AppleSunscent
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Sen
[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Nightmon/sprite/Commands/FusionSmeargle_crowlinqs.png[/img] You wanted a random fusion smeargle? You got it! It turn out very well, hope you like it ^^

Pages: 123··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page