PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Funfact that no one would ever need

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 1234

selocon's Avatarselocon
Dragon type was originally sypposed to be only for legendary pokemon. Before the Birds were decided upon to be legendaries, Dragonite was intended to be the sole legend of Kanto. However, Dratini and Dragonair were supposed to evolve into a now-scrapped pokemon that was never named, with no relation to Dragonite. After a doodle of what is now Lugia was presented to execs at GameFreak, they changed their plans on legendary pokemon, creating the lgendary birds. They gave them the obvious typings, leaving out Dragon. This was later made into a type of a bunch of regular pokemon. This is why famous "dragony" pokemon aren't dragon types, like Charizard, Gyarados, etc. This is also why Dratini and Dragonair evolve into Dragonite.
Avatar by the most amazing Mochafox #standwithEMS
in gen 2, nidoran showed its gender symbol twice. this was fixed in gen 3, so now every non-nicknamed nidoran only shows its gender in its name. nicknamed nidorans show their gender like every other pokemon. screenshots from bulbapedia side note... can we talk about how silly looking female nidoran's firered/leafgreen sprite is?????
  • Misc.
  • Banners & Stuff
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. he/him. here's my journal. icon & button by me
banners by eeveebailey. gay chimchars by gladio. pokesona sprite by me

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

Did you know? Pumpkaboo size form is actually a reminiscence of a concept who got cut out of XY. All pokémon were supposed to have size difference and would have been affecting their stats. You can somewhat still see it in pokémon go and Let's Go. Very less visible with no stat change. Maybe this concept would come back on a spin-off?
*laughs in loomian legacy*
  • Henlo!
  • Buttons
  • Credits
Heyhey! I'm AJ or kaji!
avatar drawn by me of Dirk Strider~Buttons
background | coidng by me
Tredecim's AvatarTredecim
There's a hidden bb code tag that we don't have access to called [readername]. Found this out in Niets journal when I checked out the code behind the first post.
  • Ads
  • Profile Image Creds
Profile Image Credits go to MudkipWorld
by AudreyC27
matecocido's Avatarmatecocido
Wobbuffet's name has a different interesting origin in Japanese. In English, it comes from 'wobble' and 'to buffet', making emphasis on the pokémon's characteristics that resemble a punching bag. In Japanese, however, chances are only Japan citizens will understand: its name is sōnasu, or 'that's the way it is.' It is a reference to the comedian Sanpei Hayashiya, who would grab his head like Wobbufet and say "that's the way it is, ma'am." In fact, Wobbuffet was made to look like him. Plus, when a Wynaut and Wobbuffet talk to eachother, they are literally saying "why not?" "because that's the way it is."
this is a huge wip hey. it's me, the anoying polteageist. I love marshtomp, cosmog and almost every ghost poke. *pours tea* so, uh, I don't know, check my links? you realise... there's... no links

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page