PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Funfact that no one would ever need

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123

Vixony An's AvatarVixony An
There's a difference between male and female torchic. The male has a black dot on its butt in the back sprite.
All the world will be your enemy, Prince With A Thousand Enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you: Digger, Listener, Runner, Prince With The Swift Warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed. Sprite Shop [link] -Watership Down
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Charmander eye's color change between generation This stood out to me since I have to work on a fusion of their sprite xD they are probably not the only case.
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 Profil picture drawn by me! Fusion banette + mega are from Pokemon's official sprite and fused by me. Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
More Game Useless Facts, this time about moves that some pokemon can't learn You have the quite infamous "Yanmega can't learn fly while it's dex entry say it can" But did you know that garchomp can actually fly? While they cannot learn the move in the game, diamond's dex entry actually said that " When it folds up its body and extends its wings, it looks like a jet plane. It flies at sonic speed. " Woowie. Sadly the only flying time move it can learn is "Arial Ace" while fitting its dex entry, it still feel like a misopportunity. Image being able to fly on the back of this beast! Speaking of flying move, which is the move the most basic you can think of that is from that type? If you said "Peck" Well, you win! Peck can be learn by many flying type pokemon, and even by pokemon from an another with a beak or an horn! But the following pokemon cannot learn peck despite being flying type: - Pidgey - Starly - Pidove - Archen - etc And I'm sure you can find more pokemon that cannot learn this move despite being logical that they can. Some of my example can have "Big peck" as an ability, and I think this is funny and ironical.
Hokhoje-nompi's AvatarHokhoje-nompi
Adding on to Nightmon's post, Golurk can learn Fly because they have rocket boosters in their torso that activate when they pull their legs in. (Anyone who has fought a Golurk in PokéPark 2 knows what I am talking about.) Also, a few more random fun facts: Gigigiaru (Klinklang) is the only Japanese Pokémon name with 3 of the same syllable in a row. Dangoro (Roggenrola) is an anagram of Goronda (Pangoro). Complete Zygarde has a French flag on their chest. If you use Soak on a Shedinja, they will be immune to 16 of 18 attacking types. (Bottom line: don't do it.) Giratina, Zeraora, Togedemaru, Dedenne, Pachirisu, Entei, Raikou, and Zamazenta are the only Pokémon I can think of whose English names are spelled exactly the same as their romanized Japanese names. (I'm talking about the phonetic romanizations, not the inferior trademarked ones.) If you think of more, please remind me. Totem Ribombee is the lightest Totem, weighing only 6 pounds. So teeny. When a Cosmoem evolves into Lunala, they lose the most weight of any Pokémon upon evolution. Speaking of Lunala...Lunala and Hoopa Confined are the only Pokémon with a 4x weakness to their own type. As of now, all existing Normal/Dark-types are regional variants. Hatterene has a BMI of 1.2. And I'll leave you with one last fact to get you speculating...Yungoos and Copperajah's Pokédex entries both state that they were introduced from "another region," which has yet to be named. Considering that they are based on a mongoose and an Indian elephant, this might hint at an India-based region for Gen 9.
Dingo Blue's AvatarDingo Blue
Aerial Ace is actually based off a swordplay(?) technique! I can’t remember exactly what it is, it prolly says it on the Bulbapedia page though :p Splash is a normal type move instead of because the Japanese translation is Hop. It kinda just got embraced into the water association I think so a fair few sprites have it with funny little bubbly looking things. Also have you ever wondered why Doduo can fly? Reverse Miles Tails Prower ftw Stadium says it just runs on the spot really fast (it looks doofy as heck) but I like the idea of Tailsesque flight Also canonically Dragonite is supposed to shoot hyper beam out of its antenna thingies Electrode is hollow? A lot of the Carddass art is pretty cool and you should check them out Pokemon looked cooler when they were more beast than friendly If Snorlax shoots hyper beams out of its eyes, so does Brock. check out Pokémon origins series I am taller than Charizard Despite having rat literally in their names, Rattata and Raticate are ‘mouse Pokémon’ Diglett have very good table manners and are able to sit on chairs perfectly fine. We all remember when Brock literally picked up a god dang Dugtrio, right?
||Some Quick Scribbles :0 || || Edge™ - The Final Frontier||DeviantArt||Bored?|| Avatar is a commissioned piece of my fursona
you see that? It's the userbar you'll see of Chat OT. It's basically the staff who moderate the discord server. Funfact, on it we see a chatot. Yes, I did take many time to realising it, for a while, I thought it was just a random choice! Also funfact, it's the only userbar wihout any corner, like if it was munched.
Lunalatic's AvatarLunalatic
Wailord has a density lighter than air. Now you know why it's called the Float Whale Pokemon.
Learning a thing again while working on a sprite. Magnemite sprite between generation: Gen 1 gen 2: Gen 4: Gen 3: Gen 5: Magnemite sightly change size between generation, but its scew keep the same shapes and size. Until gen 6, then the brobot become much bigger. Edit: Oh and their screw drives are name Phillips, you welcome.
M7890's AvatarM7890
Didja know you can PM yourself on PFQ? I use it to spam my old profile pics lol
M7890~She/her~Forum Explorer Hi there, I'm Moony, and feel free to contact me any time!
infernape is the smallest fully evolved starter pokemon, being only 3'11" (1.2 meters), while serperior is the largest, being 10'10" (3.3 meters). out of the first stage starters, froakie, grookey, scorbunny, and sobble are tied for the smallest, all being 1 foot tall (0.3 meters), and chikorita is the largest at 2'11" (0.9 meters) this means that chikorita is taller than some 2nd stage starters, such as dewott, quilladin, and prinplup. similarly, torterra is the heaviest fully evolved starter pokemon at 683.4 lbs (310 kg), while cinderace is the lightest at 72.8 lbs (33 kg) out of the first stage starters, turtwig is the heaviest at 22.5 lbs (10.2 kg), while rowlet is the lightest at 3.3 pounds (1.5 kg). yes, turtwig is the heaviest. not the nearly 3 foot tall chikorita. nah, chikorita only weighs 14 pounds. wanna know some pokemon that are heavier than chikorita??? wingull, riolu, and zubat. you heard that right, folks! a SEAGULL is heavier than a 3 FOOT TALL BABY DINOSAUR.
icon from pokemon conquest
Lv. 100 — +458,901
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFighting
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
my starter is a big boy now but he must grow even BIGGER

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page