PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Funfact that no one would ever need

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
If someone release a pokemon that he have receive by trade, if the pokemon need to be trade to evolve, he can even when released and adopted again. Even if it wasn't in the appropriate state of evolution (by exemple, a ghastly from a wondertrade can evolve in gengar after being a haunter). Just founding this fact by random chance and wanted to share it with you. Feel free to share any random or useless fact you have.
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 I have a new art auction, click on the duskull fusion to see it. Amazing profile picture (full-size) made with love by Mewwy-gum, thanks a lot! Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
Bump in case someone didn't see this. You can also share any silly fact you learn randomly while playing
Scørkaji's AvatarScørkaji
you can play tic tac toe with sally in niet's journal.
Hiya! I'm scor, it's nice to meet you! i'm a demigirl, which means you can refer to me as she/them!
template shop avvie is by Sheepoid
i play pokemon legends as scorkaji!
Template by CatEnergetic
Bump again Oh and tepig is apparently the less chosed starter. One minute of silence for their popularity.
Fennekava's AvatarFennekava
In the user CATS' party, there are multiple Pokemon with no timeline. Also in CATS' party is a Custom Sprite Espurr, the only CS Espurr to ever exist.
Lv. 100 — +240,679
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
The same Espurr can also be found in the description of the False Prophet
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Offical GIF from Pokemon!
merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
eevee is the has the most melan population
☆At this point, my blood type is Pumpkin Spice☆ PokeficAdoption GachaponAdopt Shop PFP is from a PokeMon trading card|Pixel made by cadaver
Biscotti's AvatarBiscotti
Male Gyarados have blue whiskers and female Gyarados have white whiskers?? I just noticed this today!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page