PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Funfact that no one would ever need

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
If someone release a pokemon that he have receive by trade, if the pokemon need to be trade to evolve, he can even when released and adopted again. Even if it wasn't in the appropriate state of evolution (by exemple, a ghastly from a wondertrade can evolve in gengar after being a haunter). Just founding this fact by random chance and wanted to share it with you. Feel free to share any random or useless fact you have.
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 I make a drawing a day, don't forget I take request. Click on the sprite to see the drawing if the day! Amazing profile picture (full-size) made with love by Mewwy-gum, thanks a lot! Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
Bump in case someone didn't see this. You can also share any silly fact you learn randomly while playing
Scørkaji's AvatarScørkaji
you can play tic tac toe with sally in niet's journal.
Hiya! I'm scor, it's nice to meet you! i'm a demigirl, which means you can refer to me as she/them!
template shop avvie is by Sheepoid
i play pokemon legends as scorkaji!
Template by CatEnergetic
Bump again Oh and tepig is apparently the less chosed starter. One minute of silence for their popularity.
Fennekava's AvatarFennekava
In the user CATS' party, there are multiple Pokemon with no timeline. Also in CATS' party is a Custom Sprite Espurr, the only CS Espurr to ever exist.
Lv. 100 — +244,095
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
The same Espurr can also be found in the description of the False Prophet
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Offical GIF from Pokemon!
merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
eevee is the has the most melan population
☆At this point, my blood type is Pumpkin Spice☆ PokeficAdoption GachaponAdopt Shop PFP is from a PokeMon trading card|Pixel made by cadaver
Biscotti's AvatarBiscotti
Male Gyarados have blue whiskers and female Gyarados have white whiskers?? I just noticed this today!
Proof of the Gyarados whisker colours (Magikarp has the same feature, visible on Shiny & Melan but not Albino) M F Female Butterfree have a small mark on their lower/smaller wings that the males don't have (easiest to see with the melan, images from the PFQ Wiki) - Female Rattata & Raticate (Kanto) have slightly shorter whiskers - Female Pikachu has a heart shaped tail, female Raichu's tail isn't pointy - Female Zubat & Golbat's fangs aren't as long as the male's - Male Gloom & Vileplume have multiple spots on each petal, females only have one spot on each petal - Female Kadabra & Alakazam have shorter "mustaches" than their male counterparts - Female Doduo & Dodrio have lighter-coloured necks than their male counterparts - Female Steelix only have 1 spike on their jaw, males have 2 - Female Hypno have more/longer fur around their necks - Female Rhyhorn & Rhydon have shorter nose horns than the males - Female Tangrowth has "longer" coloured fingers - Female Goldeen & Seaking have shorter nose horns than the males - Scyther: according to Bulbapedia, females have a larger abdomen, this isn't visible in the sprite on PFQ. It is barely discernible on Scizor There's supposedly a gender difference with Politoed, but I can't spot it myself This has been your Kanto edition of Male vs Female xDD
Shinies & Albinos UFT! See the full selection & items I'm after in my journal Please PM me first. Random trades will be automatically declined ----- Avatar credit to Gluebag, used with permission. Plusle & Minun images belong to Nintendo/Game Freak/The Pokemon Company
Optimus Prime's AvatarOptimus Prime
Female buizel has one spot on its back while males have two
Art byme

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemists Fire

- Scyther: according to Bulbapedia, females have a larger abdomen, this isn't visible in the sprite on PFQ. It is barely discernible on Scizor
If you look closely, right below their wings, you can see a slight difference. I put a link so people on PC can open the two images in two tabs to have a better look on the difference. And for scizor, I think the sprite where the difference is the more noticable is in diamond and pearl (the game where gender difference was first introduce, even pokemon from previous gen wasn't discernable between their gender prior to G4) If you are curious about gender difference, you can see more here.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page