PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Are's Shop of Trading and Dexing~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 444445446447448··· 746747748

Kårñstêin's AvatarKårñstêin
Hi, I'd like some Boxes! Amount wanted: 42 Offering: 42 medium gems! Stacked or unstacked: stacked is cool Other: thank you c:
Red Soul Dew

Red Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a red coloration that manages to emanate playfulness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latias.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +7,728,028
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we'll walk alone in fear. Where do we go from here?"
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Added~
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
Shadowbolt25's AvatarShadowbolt25
i would like to borrow Lunala & Solgaleo for the dex & to unlock the Aether House please
Giohstar's AvatarGiohstar
@arebani: Should i fill in the form for every shiny legendary i want for dexing or can i fill them all in one form?
Arebani's AvatarArebani
One Form, otherwise that'd be annoying fo both of us xD
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version (R/S/A/M): Shiny Legendaries Which Region/s: Jotho/Hoenn Dexes wanted: Lugia Mega Ho-oh Latias Mega Latias Latios Mega Latios Kyogre Primal Kyogre Jirachi Deoxys x4 Offering: 13 ZC I've read the rules?: Acknowledging and following all Rules PasswordS: Shiny Legendaries (Part 1) Other: I would also like to lend the meteorites for Deoxys
Arebani's AvatarArebani
The password is wrong, please correct it :)
Gilded's AvatarGilded
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version: mlem Which Region/s: sinnoh/alola Dexes wanted: m garchomp dewpider Offering: 20k cr I've read the rules?: yep PasswordS: litwick bug Other: ^^
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version (R/S/A/M): Shiny Legendaries Which Region/s: Jotho/Hoenn Dexes wanted: Lugia Mega Ho-oh Latias Mega Latias Latios Mega Latios Kyogre Primal Kyogre Jirachi Deoxys x4 Offering: 13 ZC I've read the rules?: Acknowledging and following all Rules PasswordS: Litwick Bug Other: I would also like to lend the meteorites for Deoxys
Arebani's AvatarArebani
The passwords are of course not in plain sight (that'd be stupid xD). I assume that you got a site skin which makes "tip" lines invisible or barely visible, in that case hover with your mouse over the rules, that will make the "tip" text pop up

Pages: 123··· 444445446447448··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page