PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Realm of Pokemon~

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415

Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"OK!" flame shouted happily grabbing the kyogre scale in his mouth
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
Scørkaji's AvatarScørkaji
Zach was in the market, his tail swiping an item herr and there. He was an orphan, and a dark type. Anybody ti care for him besides his faction was rare.
Hiya! I'm scor, it's nice to meet you! i'm a demigirl, which means you can refer to me as she/them!
template shop avvie is by Sheepoid
i play pokemon legends as scorkaji!
Template by CatEnergetic
[Asher - Forest of Celebi]
Asher (unaware of what was happening) tumbled down the highest point of a cliff, and once he hit some random tree at the bottom, immediately stopped. He laid in a heap on the floor for a minute or so before shakily getting up. "Wait, what just-" He shook his head and looked at his surroundings. "Wasn't I in the candy store just a moment ago?" He stared aimlessly at a couple of trees before shrugging and moving on. "Oh. Guess I've fallen asleep or something. What a weird dream." He started walking around the forest, enjoying the view.
dragoncave || toyhou.se || journal || discord
AQualifiedIdiot#4429
hey! i'm asher! i like wings of fire, percy jackson, survivors, good omens, and some other stuff i'm too lazy to type up. feel free to shoot me a pm if you want to talk! code:[X], art:[X] and [X], pfp:[X]
Bluebirdi3's AvatarBluebirdi3
[FIRE SPIRIT | FOREST OF CELEBI] "Uuuuuoooooo..." Oh jeez, his head was killing him. Was he in a tree? All he could remember was falling out of the sky and fainting halfway through. Did Windy misfire? That'd explain how sore he was; those arrows hurt. He couldn't even feel his staff in his hand... wait. OH NO. Jolting up, the poor Victini immediately felt a wave of nausea. Yep, no staff in sight. If he can't get it back he's a dead man. ...how could he even get down-- [AKAIEL | FOREST OF CELEBI] The Dragonair only a few meters away had a much better awakening. If by "much better" you meant only slightly. He felt weak. Very weak. Akaiel could barely lift his head off the ground. Where were his arms? Where was he- The Dragonair jolted up at a crashing noise that sounded all too close to be safe. Ohhh no. Should he even go investigate? The young Dragonair tensed up at the sound of someone groaning, around where the crashing sound came from. Oh dear. Carefully slithering over, Akaiel immediately noticed a fallen, dangerously pale Victini. Oh... [ZARA | FOREST OF CELEBI] She jumped at a crashing in the distance, but soon reassured herself that it was nothing. Must just be a branch falling. Zara lightly kicked at a few fallen leaves, deep in thought. Staring up at the canopy, the Zeraora adjusted her glasses. Maybe there'd be someone else here she could talk to. No matter, she'd better get going. It'd be nice if she could find anything interesting.
icon sourced from here! yo what's up my name is Birdi and i scream "i love you" at fictional characters
RANDOM EVENT "Well well well," hissed a sly voice. "What do we have here? A Victini? Oh my...Hera's gonna love this." A Cinccino pops out of the bushes near Fire Spirit and Akaiel! (Meowstic bits on the sprite from a F2U sprite by Conyjams)
Profile pic made by Vyxel. To mods: I'm back home! Pokemon of the Day!
Poison Gem

Poison Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A gem with an essence of poison.

Sells for 10

Lv. 30 — 2,251 / 2,791
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness 27%
Lonely nature
[Asher - Forest of Celebi]
Startled at the sound of the crash, Asher jumped a few feet in the air. He turned his head towards the site of the noise, and started sprinting towards it, Huh. This is a really weird dream. Almost feels real, somehow. He approached the Victini, the Cinccino, and Akaiel cautiously. "Hey, is... is he okay?" He didn't feel that concerned. He still believed that he was sleeping in the candy store, and this was some weird fever dream.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
(#morefactiongoonscoming)
Bluebirdi3's AvatarBluebirdi3
[FIRE SPIRIT + AKAIEL | FOREST OF CELEBI | CINCCINO + ASHER] This wasn't his day, was it. Owwwwwww. He fell. What bad luck. Just on the cusp of passing out, FS could see the Cinccino approaching. Well they weren't nice, were they. Trying (and failing) to get up, the Victini inched away from Cinccino as best he could. Akaiel, however, had another plan. "H-hey!" the Dragonair cried, jumping out from the underbrush to slither in front of Fire Spirit. "Go away!" the Dragonair hissed at Cinccino, head lifted in nervousness. Okay why was everything so small now. He was like. 2 feet tall previously. And now he's towering over practically everyone in this situation. What? Well, he wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. ((OOC: more faction goons indeed))
(Just one set of brackets will do for OOC here, BTW) The Cinccino hissed and slapped Akaiel across the face with her sleek, wet, magenta...whatever-they-weres. Pink paint splattered from them. "Let me have that Victini!" she roared.
Scørkaji's AvatarScørkaji
As Zach wandered through the market, he swiped a shiny gold bracelet. "Ooo, this'll make the faction great." (for jira1)

Pages: 123··· 1112131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page