PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Realm of Pokemon~

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 91011

Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
scar and flame just kept relaxing the walk was long
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare: my code on dragonml is eee2f50 if you want to recruit me as a frend on the game and dont hesitate to pm me your friend recrute code plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Alexa had been trying for so, so long to generate electricity like Kent, and Kent had been messing around with his. "If only I had a robot or something.." He said sadly, while directing the electric curreny in different directions. He was being extremely careful not to hit any trees, but the electricity was crackling loudly and glowing brightly. "Yeah Alexa I think you should stick to plant stuff. Or something other than bugging out your eyes and staring really, really hard at a tree." Joel offered up. Mara nodded in agreement. "Well fine. Then you guys try something." She said, still not over it. Mara, shrugged, and casually brought her paws up. "PK TECH!" She said loudly , and multiple hexagons in red, yellow, and blue flew towards the ground, creating a small hole. "Well, thankfully that still works. How about yours Alexa?" Alexa brought her hands up, and said "PK VINE!" almost boredly. Vines erupted from the hole Mara created, and writed around before going back in. "Yeah, it still works." "I'm never not gonna be jelous of that, but I guess punching stuff really hard's cool too." Joel said, shrugging. Just then, a crack of lightning burst down by Kent. He looked startled, and thankfully it didn't set anything on fire.
“Oh, I wish someone would help out a little... No, I can do this on my own,” Sailis said as she got up, “I need to find out what is going on!” she smiled, “Maybe after a snack though, I’m kinda hungry now. I do still have the char- yes, good,” she looked at her left wrist, around it was a thin silver bracelet with a bubble shaped charm. Sailis went off from the small cliffside clearing she was in, towards an incredibly dense part of the forest; she reached up and plucked a small, round, blue fruit off from one of the trees with her right claw, then placed her left wrist above the fruit, letting the charm touch it, the charm glowed then a bright green. Sailis smiled as she ate the fruit and plucked four more for later. Miri heaved herself through the swaps, “Ugh, such an annoying place to end up in, I might as well just kick the mud endlessl-oooh, what’s that sparkly thing I see?” she stopped rambling as she caught of something silvery and sparkly that was stuck in the mud. Miri went over to it as fast as she could and picked it up. It was a piece of silver glittery fabric, Miri unrolled it and found a yellow fruit wrapped up with the fabric, “Oooh, I’ll keep this for laters~” she smiled, rerolling the fabric up.
Stuff I'm after: A Thunder or Ice Fang, any Vivillon or Maravol pattern I don't have, a shiny charm box, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies. "For the buds we regard in their coats of palest pink, In sweet memoriam, bloom as black as ink."
Lyrics from this song.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
RANDOM EVENT "Well well, what do we have here, Luna?" pipes up a voice near Alexa and the others. A Ninetales strolls out of the bushes! "Lookssss like some Pokemon who don't know how to battle, Ssssol!" hisses a different voice. Another Ninetales appears! "Well well, then we oughta teach them, shouldn't we?" says Sol. "Yessss, we sssshould, brother!" says Luna. "Let's show 'em how Lemon battles!" yowls the blue fox. "We are the sssstrongesssst faction, after all!" replies the black fox. (BTW battles in this RP work kinda like anime battles, just describe what your character does like normal RPing)
Profile pic made by Fennekava. To mods: I'm back home! Pokemon of the Day!
Fairy Gem

Fairy Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A gem with a fairy essence.

Sells for 10

Lv. 32 — 598 / 3,169
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FlyingDragon
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
"Excuse me, but who the heck are you and why the heck are you saying that we can't battle?" Alexa said, spinning around with a fire in her eyes. NOBODY gets away with insulting Alexa's skills. Mara whipped around, some energy glowing in her paws. "Who the heck are you?!" The girl asked. Kent yelped and quickly made some static electricity, since he had gotten the hang of it. Joel glanced at Kent, and cracked his knuckles.
The black Ninetales hisses and pounces toward Mara, while her blue-furred brother snarls at Kent. (I don't think these two realize they're in trouble)
"PK TECH!!!" Mara shouted, a blast of red, yellow, and blue hexagons hitting the Ninetales from different directions. She them leapt out of the way. Kent yelped, blasting some electricity in the direction of the other Ninetales. Joel also let out a borderline war cry, punching the fox and digging into its flesh with his new claws. Alexa shouted "PK VINE!" And trapped both foxes in a tangle of bright green vines. "So you said we couldn't fight?
The two Ninetales yelped. "Brother, I do believe we underesssstimated them," whimpered Luna. "Yeah, sis," said Sol. "Let's get outta here!" "Zapper sssshould know about thissss," added Luna, before the two ran off. Will the group follow them?
"AND DON'T COME BACK!!" Alexa shouted triumphantly. Mara was breathing heavily, as were Joel and Kent. They were used to this kind of stuff, but weren't used to moving around in these bodies. "Wait, we could follow them to civilization!" Kent realized. "No way am I following THEM." Joel said, panting. Kent went silent.

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page