PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Realm of Pokemon~

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 91011

So...yeah I'm not in the mood to write a frilly intro so just jump in Set-up

Available beginning locations

The Market-a large market where many Pokemon shop for strange items The Swamps of Landorus-A vast swampland, filled to the brim with disgusting muck The Deserts of Entei-A giant desert, wracked by constant sandstorms Rayquaza's Peaks-A tall mountain range, reaching far into the clouds The Bay of Kyogre-A wide bay full of islands The Forest of Celebi-A wide forest, littered with cliffs The Snowdrifts of Kyurem-A vast tundra, in a constant snowstorm

Inventories

Melanie!

Username:Braixen101 No items

Palm!

Username:LeviTehLillipup No items

Capella!

Username: SnivyQueen15 No items

Scar!

username:pokakat Jar of Liquid Metal x1 Leppa Berry x5 Sitrus Berry x2 Oran Berry x5 Healing Potion x1 Chesto Berry x1 Pecha Berry x3 Seashot Arrow x5 Flimsy Bow x1

Taruku!

Username: SnivyQueen15 Waterbreath Potion x1

Bexx!

Username: EchoingVoices No items

Mara!

Username: RenCringe Healing Potion x1

Alexa!

Kent!

Joel!

Axel!

Username: EchoingVoices No items

Takeo!

Username: SketchyCreature No items

Koharu!

Akamaru!

Username: SketchyCreature Lionheart Blade x1 Scythe of Frost x1

Mischief!

Username: darknessdawn No items

Sailis!

Username: PrincessPika. Oran Berry x5

Miri!

Username: PrincessPika. Unknown yellow berry x1 Sparkly Fabric x1

Pearl!

Username: JirachiStar5525 Tamato Berry x1

Marina!

Username: JirachiStar5525 No items

Mirage!

Username: Mijumarulover1 No items

Mudkip!

Username: Caramel123 No items

Ralsei!

Username:Levi No items

Kris!

Susie!

Lancer!

Flame!

Username: Pokakat No items

Moon!

Vivienne!

Username: Fennekava No items
Profile pic made by Fennekava. To mods: I'm back home! Pokemon of the Day!
Fairy Gem

Fairy Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A gem with a fairy essence.

Sells for 10

Lv. 32 — 598 / 3,169
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FlyingDragon
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
EchoingVoices's AvatarEchoingVoices
Ay, i'm here- i'm gonna wait for other people though))
<--- Click? :3 Art Shop: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/230828/s-s
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
"Nnnngh.." An oddly colored Meowstic opened her eyes. "That portal DEFINITELY wasn't from Mother Earth.." Mara, now a Meowstic, rubbed her head, only to notice her lack of fingers. This caused her eyes to shoot wide open. "GAH!! WHY DO I HAVE FUR!?" Her loud shouts caused someone else nearby her to stir, a Togedemaru that also had unusual colors. "M-mara?" Kent, the round boye, asked. He adjusted his glasses, and, well, he had the same problem as Mara. "Mara, you.. you're a cat?" He said, looking up. "AND YOU'RE A HEDGEHOG!! WAKE UP ALEXA AND JOEL!!" She shouted, panicked. Kent, much more contained but also scared, nudged an overly pink Kirlia weakly. He could recognize Alexa even when she wasn't human. "Ugh, whassamattr?" Alexa murmured, blinking. "And why is there a hedgehig in my faceeee... Kent, did you put your glasses on it?" "You might wanna.." Kent began, but before he could continue Alexa was already doing her own thing. "MARA GET A GRIP!! I KNOW THAT'S YOU, NOBODY ELSE IS THAT YELLOW!!" Alexa yelled over at the panicked cat Pokémon. All this screaming inevitably woke up Joel, now a Krokorok. "Mara, are you okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay I'm a crocodile now? Alexa, you're the one who talks to nature. What happened?" "Alexa is busy with Mara, but honestly I don't think this is Alexa. She isn't some sort of animal, she looks the most humanoid." Kent replied to Joel. "Welp, that portal thing wasn't a good idea. And with all the yelling, we're inevitably gonna run into people.. or animals.. or whatever the heck we are." Joel sighed.
[Takeo, Koharu, and Akamaru - The Forest of Celebi] ”Weeeeeeeee~ Awi-bame-bame-bawe~” The Pokémon in the forest would now hear the nearby sound of a melody being sung. Some of the Pokémon stopped whatever they were doing to watch the singing Pokémon pass by. A wingless Charizard was strolling by, singing said tune. ”Weeeeeee~ Awi-bame-bame-bawe~” They cheerfully sang. A Solgaleo next to them was happily struggling along, adding their share of lyrics to the melody. ”A-weema-weh, A-weema-weh, A-weema-weh-“ While the two were singing, a Lucario laid on the back of the steel lion. He didn’t seem to be joining the song, just listening to the merry tunes of his two teammates. It was a nice mood elevator after the fiasco that was them turning into.. whatever they were. They looked like digital monsters, but the Lucario had a feeling they weren’t. The canine raised his paw, studying his claws. He set them down in order to rest a paw on the radioactive symbol on his chest. Why did some portal have to bring them into this situation? For now, the Lucario tries to get distracted by his teammates’ harmony. ”In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight~” The Charizard sang. The Solgaleo next to her kept providing the background vocals. ”In the jungle, the quiet jungle, the lion sleeps toooonight~” The dragon added, now skipping a little ahead. ”Weeeeee~ Awi-bame-bame-bawe~”
Avatar is a Desire Driven!Mamizou spirite by captainski
[gonna start in the bay of kyogre] Palm wandered the beaches of one of the many islands, he didn’t necessarily have a home, everything he needed was in a bag on his waist, he sometimes felt lonely thinking about the chance of meeting another Pokémon in this big world, he had met a few before, and sees fish and bird all the time. But actually meeting someone.
EchoingVoices's AvatarEchoingVoices
Axel was sitting at the edge of a pond in the Forest of Celebi, staring down at his reflection. He had been sitting there for quite a while now, trying to figure out what he was. The sharp ears and fluffed tail he had reminded him of a fox, and yet he could tell he wasn't one. Axel let out an annoyed groan, laying down.
Bexx was in the market. He was scanning the stands, but made sure to keep away from the other pokemon. Every once and a while he bumped into someone, and quickly squeaked a 'sorry!', running off.
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
(Forest of Celebi) Mara's ears perked up. She had the best hearing of the group now, and she heard.. singing? Mara quickly quieted down, having enough common sense to not yell and get found. "Alexa, I hear voices!" Mara said, voice shaking. "V-voices?" Kent stuttered, his nervousness showing through. Joel, hearing this, looked around to try and find the source. He didn't admit he couldn't hear the voices. Alexa perked up, alert. "I can try contacting Mother Earth!" She said, closing her eyes and focusing. She looked like she was praying. "I can't hear her!! There are.. living plants through. I don't get it." She said, worried. Alexa wasn't worried often, but now that she was separated from the being that gave her place in the team purpose, she felt useless.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
( the bay of kyoger ) scar woke up not knowing where he was as he got up and wondered around not knowing he turned into a pokemon yet
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare: my code on dragonml is eee2f50 if you want to recruit me as a frend on the game and dont hesitate to pm me your friend recrute code plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join
Mirage the Mewtwo || The Forest of Celebi A small figure can be seen in the distance. "Okay, can someone please explain why I became this weird creature?" He then sees a Charizard, Solgaleo, and Lucario. "Hi, strange creatures. My name is Mirage."
Avatar model ripped from Super Smash Brothers Ultimate by The Model Resource
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
soon scar saw he was a charmeleon but half delta "WHY AM I A HALF DELTA CHARMELEON" he said suprised about this

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page