PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

AC:NL Clan!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 12

raikiri's Avatarraikiri
Hello! This is a clan dedicated to Animal Crossing: New Leaf. This was made with the intent of talking about the game and playing with other people.

READ FIRST: Thread Rules

1. This is a strict no harassment zone. If you are found to be bullying or name calling another user, you will be banned. 2. Do not post anything with violent or NSFW content - this is an all ages thread. 3. Introduce yourself when you join the thread! This should include: - Your name, age, and pronouns. - Your town's name, fruit, and anything else you'd like to say about it. - Reasons for joining our clan! - Whether or not you are ok with exchanging 3DS Friend Codes with others. - Your Dream Address only if you're comfortable with other people knowing (it'll go on our list of dream addresses underneath the rules). 4. You can talk about anything related to New Leaf in this thread. This includes things like tips & tricks, asking for help with the game or to visit each other's towns, and sharing art and memes related to New Leaf. Please try to keep on topic in the thread, because people are on here to talk about AC:NL!

Members & Codes

Name Town Fruit OK ask FC? Dream Address
Ari Soleil Oranges Yes 4C00-016D-8131
Jirachi Twinleaf Oranges No 5B00-00EA-C91C
NightSpy Smithers Peaches Yes 4D00-0011-4EB5
Flower Princess Genovia Apple Yes In progress

Tips, Tricks, Resources

This will be updated as we go along! For now, here's some of my favourite links: - Animal Crossing Wiki - MoriDB (item database) - Hair guide - Redd's paintings guide - Other guides
raikiri's Avatarraikiri
Owner introduction! My name is Ari, I'm 24 years old and my pronouns are she/her. I used to have a town called Gaytown, but I recently wanted to start over, so I made a new town named Soleil. My goal with Soleil is to make a fun and cozy little town that always has a happy mood to it. I wanted to make this clan because I love playing AC:NL, and I want to visit other people's dream towns and have them visit mine. I also want to go to other people's towns to sell my perfect fruit (mine are oranges), visit Redd's gallery, or go to events. My Dream Address is 4C00-015A-6885. Feel free to send me a PM if you want my 3DS friend code!
Kirbyfan's AvatarKirbyfan
I would like to join! Name: Jirachi (Not my real name, but what I'm used to going by online.) Age: 24 Pronouns: she/her I actually have two towns! Popstar (Started on June 14, 2013) The mayor is actually my brother. Native fruit: oranges. Dream Address is unavailable unless I actually get around to cleaning the mess in the town. Twinleaf (Started on May 20th, 2018) I am the mayor in this town. Native fruit: apples. Dream Address: 5B00-00EA-C91C (Currently outdated by a couple months. I won't update until I get around to cleaning yet another mess.) Unfortunately, I don't share my friend code. Due to this, I only have one friend in the game, but that's fine with me. However, I do go to Club Tortimer (North American Islands) a lot. Not always daily, but still very often! My player characters in case you ever find me there (Brother's are not listed): Popstar- Jirachi, Wishy Twinleaf- Jirachi, Ribbon, Adeleine. I'm basically just joining to talk about the game and have fun. My towns don't have much of a goal besides eventually getting around to cleaning them. I was never really into doing themed towns.
raikiri's Avatarraikiri
Nice to meet you Jirachi!
raikiri's Avatarraikiri
Thought I'd share a funny meme I came across on tumblr:
TheNightSpy's AvatarTheNightSpy
i would like to join Name: NightSpy Age: 26 Pronouns: he/him Town name: Smithers Fruit: peach Reason for joining: ...funzies? i just like AC:NL FC: 2234-7623-2004 Dream address: 4D00-0011-4EB5 (as of posting this, it hasn't been updated recently... lol)
raikiri's Avatarraikiri
welcome! i'll add you to our list!
TheNightSpy's AvatarTheNightSpy
thank you :)
raikiri's Avatarraikiri
hey any chance anyone needs a nice painting for their museum? i bought one and forgot that i already have it also the dream address for my town changed and im not sure why since i update it pretty regularly. im putting the new one in our intro post!
Hello! I hope this thread is open, so I would like to join! Name: Flower Princess (My real name is in use on 3DS) Pronouns: She/her Town Name: Genovia Native Fruit: Apple Reason to Join? I love Animal Crossing! Feel free to DM me for FC! My town is in progress to create a decorated town, so I'll wait for Dream Code to appear here. Thank you! :)

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page