PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What do you spend GP on?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

Whimbie's AvatarWhimbie
Well, I used to spend it like crazy when I first started and felt the need to buy every upgrade possible as soon as possible (I was also oddly obsessed with coloring Kecleon for some reason when I first found out about that feature???? Can't remember why....), but now I'm less active on here than I used to be, so I hoard it like crazy. My current count is 18,231. I really should do something with it, like buy shinies or albinoes or custom sprites or something. I'm lacking like 98% of shiny and albino dexes.
Dark Deltas. I'm obsessed. Especially when I see auctions, I just can't help but pour Gold on the auctioneers. It doesn't even really matter what the Pokemon is or if I already have it. I am simple girl. I see Dark Delta for sale, I buy. I currently have 200+ and there's no stopping me.
By Mataamoja
Avatar of my Pokesona Réal by AlchemyFeline. Visit my Velvet Room.
6530b's Avatar6530b
Latest large purchase was dexes... 185 gp. Before that it was shelter pass X. I'm saving up to trade for zc currently though!
Avatar is my pokesona, drawn by user plumy!
Karakara's AvatarKarakara
I spend GP only ooooonly on Persephone days of at least 10% and only on Day Care Passes and Lucky Eggs. c: In between I regather GP in order to do so again and always hold a solid amount of both these items at my disposal to drag me through some GP-discount-dry spells (you know less than 10% discount days xD) *sits on a lovely chunk of gold*
Buying for 70 and for 60 -> Have one? More than one? Send a trade, PM or offer in my Shop? :D Avatar by Temporal
Mostly on Mega Evolutions, I have a lot of gold so it's easy to Mega evolve my Pokemon without spending most of my credits on it. I also use it in shops, too.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page