PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What do you spend GP on?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

JosieLovesYou's AvatarJosieLovesYou
As I've got quite a few GP [ 451 ] I was hoping to spend some, but I don't know what to spend it on at the moment. So, I was curious. What did you guys first spend GP on; was it worth it altogether, or do you wish you maybe should've spent it on something different?
I have 459
auto update
. So now i will either trade it in for Credits/Zophan. Or buying pokemon from shops.

LF

Currency(Mostly and )
Any Box
OR
For Badges,and Hunting Sneasel
WORKING ON SILVER BADGE!!! Ask me that code, I'll give it to yah. (You can send one if you want, expect something in return!)
Avatar made Here Shoppe: SHOPPEH PEEPO
Doduo's AvatarDoduo
I think I first spent mine on Scour upgrades! Now I’m using mine to buy tournament eggs for my melan hunt.
𝓢𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓼
Fennekava's AvatarFennekava
Shinies and albinos. I'm pretty much an addict at this point. I can't stop buying shinies or albinos. I've spent probably 5k GP in the last month or two on them I have barely any account upgrades, because of my shiny buying habits. At least I've got a pretty cool collection at this point. ^^
  • My threads
  • Advertising
  • Pokemon of the day
Big Pearl

Big Pearl

Treasure

(: 0)

A lovely large pearl that would sell at a high price.

Sells for 3,750

Lv. 79 — 11,840 / 15,169
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Relaxed nature
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I kept mine, 5k in the money safe and wait for a Persephone day to spend all of them on Daycare pass, I'm planning on hunting an exclusif. So I need much much DCP xD
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 Amazing profile picture (full-size) made with love by Mewwy-gum, thanks a lot! Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale, fusion made with official sprite by me. Shout out to the ones who can guess all pokemons I use for the fusion! This kill me too much, I had to share it.
BraveHearted's AvatarBraveHearted
I spent mine on upgrades and shiny and albino pokemon when I started. Though now I tend to spend what I can spare on art and charging my shiny charms. xD Sometimes I buy DCP and other things I collect. Other than that I don't really use GP all that much outside of charging my shiny charms.
Mass-Click List // My Shop // Credits I collect Tidal Bells! Please PM me! 363/1000 2020 Box Hoard: 956
Humbloom's AvatarHumbloom
pff i just throw my gp for art cause i'm not really interested in collecting pokemon anymore so y'know,More art for my ocs.
Avatar made by tulip5366.I’m the original creator of the oc.
Gotta redo my signature oof.
I'd trade it for ZC a lot of the time, occasionally some DCP. If you haven't got them I'd say to go for the flutes and scour boosts/slots~
Stuff I'm after: A Thunder or Ice Fang, any Vivillon or Maravol pattern I don't have, a shiny charm box, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies. "For the buds we regard in their coats of palest pink, In sweet memoriam, bloom as black as ink."
Lyrics from this song.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
Duusu's AvatarDuusu
I always trade in a large portion of my gp for zc, but apart from that it is usually spent on recharging shiny charms and the occasional purchase of special pokémon!
Avatar is made by me || My Trade Shop! || In Need Of Shiny Dexes!
Previously Snakecat5551!! "BOOHOO- It's so romantic!!" - Duusu
X-Ray Specs

X-Ray Specs

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A pair of glasses with special lenses that grant the ability to see through thick barriers.

Sells for 500

Lv. 46 — 2,386 / 6,487
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dragon
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
Megaman1551's AvatarMegaman1551
I spend my GP mainly on Mega evolving but lately it's on random Gen 1 Shinies

Mega's Mega Dexing

made by Knøck Øut tap to go to shop

my journal

my dog's picture was resized by shiro I thank you shiro

made by shinx

check out my Andy

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page