PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🍭Light pastels🍭 OPEN!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456

Braìxen101's AvatarBraìxen101

Rules

All PFQ rules apply BE PATIENT! WE WILL NOT CONSIDER UNPATIENT ORDERS! NO SPAM! please, do not shout tons of hate with it. If you don’t like it, that’s your fault, you should look at ourexamples. Pay under 48 hours!
template made by Kamilejszon; Pokemon (c) Nintendo; gif from h0ppip.tumblr.com; lyrics: James Blunt - Same mistake
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife

★ Lily's Side! ★

Welcome to this side of my shop! Here, I can make specialized requests or commissions! You can also find the rules and forms for my shop here too!

Rules:

💠 I am only available at 14:00 - 2:00 PFQ Time. 💠 I may decline offers or requests. 💠 Please remember to address either me or Braixen when ordering any art. 💠 Use the forms provided. 💠 Please send the whole payment after I'm finished. 💠 Please send the payment within 72 hours after finished with the commission (3 days). 💠 The password is your favorite Pokémon based of a random color palette.

The color palette for this week is Rose Pink or Burgundy Brown
This includes Pokémon that at least have a color of this palette. For example, Cyndaquil has a palette of Denim Blue and Creamy Yellow.

Will Draw:

• Pokémon (Fusions, Retypes, Normal, or Chibi/Kawaii) • Humans (Simple) • © LEGO NINJAGO Characters, like Jay, Kai, Cole, or Zane • Animals (Like Furries)

Will Not Draw:

• Pokémon (With Too Difficult Designs) • Humans (Too Complex) • Other © LEGO Mini-Figures • Scaly Creatures (like Lizards, or Snakes)

Order Forms:

Requests/Commissions: Lily, I would like a commission! Request: References: Payment: Password: Other:

BBCODE (Copy and Paste)

[b]Lily, I would like a commision![/b] [b]Request:[/b] [b]References:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]
Art Of The Week Adopts: Lily, I would like to adopt! Adoption Number/Name: Payment: Password: Other:

BBCODE (Copy and Paste)

[b]Lily, I would like to adopt![/b] [b]Adoption Number/Name:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]
Special Avatars/Profile Pictures: Lily, make me an special avatar! Request: References: Payment: Password: Other:

BBCODE (Copy and Paste)

[b]Lily, make me a special avatar![/b] [b]Request:[/b] [b]References:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Payment:

Commissions/Requests: I am not that good with pricing, so if there is anything wrong with my prices, please tell me! (I need more and , so those are preferred at the moment! Prices depend on the complexity of art.) Pricing is PWYW until I find the right price for my art.

Examples Of My Art:

#1 (Latias)

#2 (Eevee)

#3 (Flareon)

#4 (Avatar)

#5 (Ninja)

Slots:

1) ________________________ 2) ________________________ 3) ________________________ 4) ________________________ 5) ________________________

Advertise Us?

Button by MochaFox!

Code!

[url=https://pfq.link/~LFT3][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/MochaFox/lightpastels2.png[/img][/url]
  • Please Click?
  • Visit These Links!
  • Credits
Cookie

Cookie

Consumable

(: 0)

A delicious-looking chocolate cookie. May or may not contain trace amounts of Zophan. Feed to an unhappy Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50 points and EXP by 50% of the current level.

Sells for 1

Lv. 97 — 5,860 / 28,519
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
All Shop/Other Buttons By MochaFox! “Random Pokefusions” Banner by M7890! Avatar is made by Sheepoid of my little cutie Gracie!

★ Lily’s Side! ★

Welcome to the other side of my shop, where I hold auctions and adopts! Please, take a look around! You might find something you like ~

Art of the Week Adopts:

(I will add a transparent background on request, so if you want a transparent background, please state it clearly in your order form. Thank you!)

Vaporeon Headshot (#001)

250K ~ 250 ~ 50

Art of the Week Auctions:

(Auctions set up here will NOT have an ending date, as I will decide the most fairest offers for an art piece. Thank you for understanding.)

Mega Crobat (#102)

Starting Bid: 100K ~ 100 ~ 20 Highest Bid: _______________ Minimum Increase: 10K ~ 10 ~ 2 Auto-Buy: 500K ~ 500 ~ 100
Template made by Kamilejszon; Pokemon (c) Nintendo; gif from multiscales.tumblr.com; lyrics: P!nk - Just Give Me A Reason feat. Nate Ruess
  • Rules
  • Examples & prices
  • Adopts and customs
  • Form
Hey guys! Welcome to my side of the shop! The names braixen.

Rules

1. Pay within 48 hours! 2. No breaking any main rules! Password is #Sallygiveeveryoneamelan
I can draw: Most pokemon Furries Animals I cannot draw: Humans. Tsareena Mecha Anime
Examples:

Simplistic doodles

Pretty much easy for me to do without getting stressed. Furries cannot be drawn in this style. 40 /equiv

Simplistic Drawings

Can give me stress when it comes to drawing furries, though animals dont in this case of style. 60 /equiv
Hey! This is the place where adopts will come! THERE ARE 0 ADOPTS! Anyway...

Adopts

None! Im sorry, come back later?
FORM!!!!!! Kay... [b]I’d like art please![/b] [b]Username[/b]: [b]Style[/b]: [b]Reference[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]: [b]PASSWORD ALERT!!!![/b]:
Bump!
Hey guys! My side is now open, meaning that both our sides are open!
fangraixiii's Avatarfangraixiii
You both have really cute art! o: Braixen, could I get the grass type sylveon for gp? o: Also how much are your customs? Lily, I plan on ordering from you too, but I’m on mobile currently and can’t link things aaa!! I’ll be back though for sure! ^^
they/them pronouns please! Avatar by me!
@fangirl Yes of course! Please send payment and I will send you the UNWATERMARKED file! And also, I forgot to add a price for custom adopts! For now they are PWYW but must be more than 100 GP!
fangraixiii's Avatarfangraixiii
Lily, I would like a commision! Request:Could I get a fullbody? References:Mishal Payment: How much would it be in zc? Password: Mareep o: Other: Thanks!!
@fangraixiii Hmm, my lowest price is 50 ZC, so around that amount is fine! And accepted! Thank you for being the first customer! ^^

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page