PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What was your luckiest hatch?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123

Waterclaw's AvatarWaterclaw
bapy boy i think he's my luckiest hatch! 1/58 in chain with no boosts.. and he was my first shiny that i hatched!! hes a lucky hatch because hes a shiny which is what i was looking for ;u;
my children nonbinary signature banner is made by eeveebailey
Fennekava's AvatarFennekava
hey everyone! i guess your luck helped, because i hatched my first special today. still pretty surprised. :"3 only had an albino radar as boost.
  • My threads
  • Advertising
  • Pokemon of the day
Big Pearl

Big Pearl

Treasure

(: 0)

A lovely large pearl that would sell at a high price.

Sells for 3,750

Lv. 79 — 11,840 / 15,169
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Relaxed nature
My Melan Zorua. My very first melan ever that I hatched at exactly 21:00:00 on 30/Jun/2018 , after 8 months of hunting and a hefty 97s/40a/5920h chain.... During PokeRus no less! I freaked it but rode out the 'rus. AND he's bred to my pair! I was so excited and delighted he was one of my eggs. Wild stuff! His colors are perfect, the green is so good and I love him so much. The perfect melan and one of my favorite Pokemon and a tribute to my favorite Pokemon character, N Harmonia! Hopefully soon I'll unbox a White Stone for him (Pokemon White represent!) so he has Reshiram! And here's my perfect boy himself... Gosh I love him so much fun fact: A long time ago in 2018, I was attempting to dex trade him to 100 people, and then level him to 100. However, irl stuff prevented me from being too active, and I never reached my goal lol
You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Wonderful dreams and ideals give you the power to change the world! If anyone can, it's you!
Blue2ooth's AvatarBlue2ooth
Her:
Big Pearl

Big Pearl

Treasure

(: 0)

A lovely large pearl that would sell at a high price.

Sells for 3,750

Lv. 15 — 108 / 721
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ground
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
1/82, Radar level 6, and first ever special! Somehow I was chill while hatching her. I just went: 'Oh, so thats what the special star thing is.' And then started screaming with my voice down. ^~^
Lv. 37 — 3,436 / 4,219
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockDragon
Happiness 27%
Lonely nature
lacaille's Avatarlacaille
luckiest or least lucky... i have a 179 chain of mareep going, a few albinos, no shinies. hatch a random wurmple for the tourney (egg pass, of course) it's shiny
Betty's AvatarBetty
This random albino legendary;

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page