PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What was your luckiest hatch?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12345

FennekOoba's AvatarFennekOoba
I'm starting (yet another) hunt, so I can hopefully hatch my first special. As a good luck charm, I'd like to see your luckiest hatches! Was it a random shiny or albino? A melan on a low chain? A pretty delta? Show me the hatch that surprised you.
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gifs from Pokemon and Undertale.
Hifumin's AvatarHifumin
It's him really low chain for a exclusive and without hypermode too XD for someone that got near 1000 hatches without one shiny, this is super lucky lol
If I don't reply I'm probably sleeping 'cause I got no energy nor motivation -v- Collecting - 30zc/equiv bg from Free! Eternal summer
code - icon - art
I hatched . I hatched her on first egg when i was trying to hatch shinies. On first egg hatched i got an albino but after she was hatched i wasn't able to hatch any shinies or anymore albinos and i wish you luck on your hunt.
Will adopt all your unwanted cyndaquils, quilavas, typhosions and bunny pokemons. Buying box boxes Avatar made by Fluffy_pichu. Please check out mine and Fluffy_pichu's shop!!! Thank you.
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
1/109 :'D
Chicken | 23 they/them Shop Adopt Shop Journal
Lv. 31 — 2,110 / 2,977
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
1/19, total surprise boy. Dont even remember why I was chaining Caterpie.
| "nYEHEHEHE-" | | GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
This girl hatched at a chain of 133--I hadn't even hatched an albino yet in this hunt--and she has my favorite nature.
Andrew/Drew | he/him | not a minor I'm autistic, and consequently I often struggle with tone and social cues. Please assume good faith, as I'm usually trying to be polite, and be patient with me.
My first (and only) hatched shiny was my first special I hatched during my first "hunt". Wasn't much of a hunt, honestly. No Pokeradar, no hypermode, no Shiny Charm, no Ubercharm... nothing. It was kind of a shock. And to make things luckier, he's my favorite berry pref and nature!
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 23 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
The luck doesn't stop there, either. The very next day, I hatched an albino- with an Albino Radar charged to level 3 and nothing else.
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 12 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
PFP art by PupperCakes
KayLegg1997's AvatarKayLegg1997
I was quite surprised when I hatched this fella by random chance.
ohush's Avatarohush
28/466 in chain which isnt that great but he's a triplet with two other siblings hatching at 29/512 and 36/620 on the same day and with no z crystal!! and my luck never came back after that :P

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page