PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Realm of Pokemon!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 891011

YOU ARE IN GLITCH
Profile pic made by Vyxel. To mods: I'm back home! Pokemon of the Day!
Poison Gem

Poison Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A gem with an essence of poison.

Sells for 10

Lv. 30 — 2,251 / 2,791
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness 27%
Lonely nature
@JirachiStar5525 yeet! @Scorkaji Hehe yeah! I was actually going to put Aspen in first, but I think I'll put her in after I use Asher for a while ^^
dragoncave || toyhou.se || journal || discord
AQualifiedIdiot#4429
hey! i'm asher! i like wings of fire, percy jackson, survivors, good omens, and some other stuff i'm too lazy to type up. feel free to shoot me a pm if you want to talk! code:[X], art:[X] and [X], pfp:[X]
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
i cant wait till i can battle in an arena area
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
I don't suppose it would be ok to change Alexa's species mid-rp because i forgot Steenee existed
NO IT IS NOT OKAY UNLESS THERE IS A VIABLE IN-UNIVERSE REASON (maaaybe a random faction goon hitting her with a tf ray? Audino...)
No, like pretending she was never a Kirlia and switching to Steenee and editing prior posts to reflect that
nonono please no
Alright, it was worth a shot! Also, at this point i'm just gonna shove a bunch of earthbound characters into a random picker and throw the one i get into the market so stay tuned.
Bluebirdi3's AvatarBluebirdi3
i WOULD make a form rn but im about to go to bed rest assured i Will make one for my boys and also maybe Heaven
icon sourced from here! yo what's up my name is Birdi and i scream "i love you" at fictional characters
Bluebirdi3's AvatarBluebirdi3
alright. form time!

Fire Spirit

Username: Bluebirdi3 Character name: Fire Spirit Age: it's never mentioned but he's an adult Species: Victini Type: Appearance: A regular Victini with the rune-like marking on his original form's chest. A reference for this (and his abilities) can be found here. Personality: Cocky and proud of his status as a legendary, Fire Spirit would be the least likely to back down from a challenge. He'll defend the dragon's bead with his life, though, and he'll never trade it away. Faction: n/a. it'd take some convincing to get him to choose a side Any special powers? - he needs his staff to stay at full power. more specifically, the stone in it. if he doesn't have this stone, his power'll drain faster than water in a bucket without a bottom and he'll pretty much be a sitting duck. not exactly Lord of Ashes-level, but it's pretty close - he can enter a "fire spirit" form (haha very original) where he harnesses the power of the Red Dragon's Bead to light himself on fire and become faster - in the case that the stone in his staff is stolen or goes missing, Fire Spirit can siphon power from other fire-aligned entities, though unless their power matches that of the bead, it'll only be enough to sustain him. this also drains the energy of the person being siphoned, and if they run out, the target will faint and FS will lose the siphoned power after a bit Password: Queen Zeraora Other deets: he needs to have his staff so can I just punt it into a tree near where he starts? it'll be like twice his size now because he's a Victini lmao

Akaiel

Character name: Akaiel Age: young, which is around 12 years Species: Dragonair Type: (Delta) Appearance: A Dragonair with his base form's markings. These markings light up when using any Fire-type moves or when experiencing strong emotions. Personality: A very sweet kid. Shy and occasionally fumbles things, but he means well. Faction: n/a Any special powers? - he can, quite literally, light on fire. yes. - the dots running down his sides are "flame vents," and can shoot out fire. Other deets: bOY BOY BOY BOY BO--

Zara

Character name: Zara Age: around 17 Species: Zeraora Type: Appearance: A regular Zeraora with silver-frame glasses and a messenger's bag. Personality: A very respectful person. Studious and loves sweets. She's looking to become a researcher someday. Faction: n/a Any special powers? no, nothing in particular. she's very smart, though Other deets: and one more for kicks. she came about when i originally RPed on the TFM cafe

Pages: 123··· 891011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page