PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Silver Coin Shop [5IVs, S/A Pichu, (new)Delta & More] (Open)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 303132

Rebecca Gold's AvatarRebecca Gold
Silver Coin Shop
[ OPEN ]
⁘ Introduction ⁘
~ Hello and Welcome to Silver Coin Shop! ~
This is a small shop that mainly sells high IV Pokémon, shiny Pichu and some other stuff like items and deltas. There is also a section where I list some things I'm looking for. Please read rules and take a look around. Maybe you will find something that interests you. ^^
- Rules -
1. All Pokéfarm rules and Trade Forum rules apply. 2. I reserve the right to decline service. 3. Please use the form I have provided and subscribe once you made the offer. If I accept your offer, label your trade
Example: 'Shiny Male Bold Pichu + Price' or 'summary/ID + Price'
. 4. The shop has limited amount of stock and some prices set. Further details can be found at the top of every section. 5. No private messages please. Offers sent through PM will be ignored. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here. 6. First to come will be served first so please refrain from offering on the same Pokémon user before you asked for. 7. Be patient. I'll reply as soon as I am able to give a proper response. Keep in mind that English is my second language. 8. Currency ratio: 5 000 = 5 = 1
  • Shiny Pichu
  • Albino Pichu
  • δ Delta Pokémon δ
[ Price: 50k | 50 | 10 ]
I have a lot of Shiny Pichu which are organised in two fields named ★Pichu. Few of them are displayed here. Regular shinies go by the price above, while 4 and 5 IV ones are sold for a higher price. I accept mix payment. Some Pichu are ready to evolve. Please tell if you want Shiny Pikachu or Raichu and I'll evolve it for you. Evolution for Pikachu is free while evolving to Raichu fee is 10GP.
FORM
[b]Rebecca, I want to buy a Shiny![/b] Which shiny do you want?: Payment method?: Anything else?:
Note: Please include the link to the Pokémon you want to buy.
[ Price: 100k | 100 | 20 ]
I have few Albino Pichu which are organised in the the field named ☆Pichu. Some are displayed here. I accept mix payment. Some Pichu are ready to evolve. Please tell if you want Albino Pikachu or Raichu and I'll evolve it for you. Evolution for Pikachu is free while evolving to Raichu fee is 10GP.
FORM
[b]Rebecca, I want to buy an Albino![/b] Which albino do you want?: Payment method?: Anything else?:
[ Price: 30k | 30 ]
All up for sale Delta Pokémon are displayed here. Regular deltas go by the price above, while 5 IV are sold for a higher price. I accept mix payment. If you are interested in specific 5IV delta Pokémon, feel free to request one and I'll see what I can do.
[ Price: 60k | 60 ]
[ Price: 100k | 100 ]
FORM - Buy
[b]Rebecca, I want to buy a Delta![/b] Which delta do you want?: Payment method?: Anything else?:
  • ★ 186 IVs ★
  • ☆ 180 - 185 IVs ☆
  • ⊚ EV Training ⊚
[ Price: / / 6IV ]
In case you have 6IV Pokémon you would like to swap for another 6IV Pokémon of the same or different species, please provide a link to them. I prefer swaping for another 6IV within the same Egg Group, Egg Steps to Hatch and Gender Rarity over selling for currency.
Please check out my 6IV field and feel free to ask if you didn't find the Pokemon you need.~
FORM
[b]Rebecca, I want to have Perfect IV![/b] Which Pokémon do you want?: Payment method?: Anything else?:
[ Price: 20k | 20 ]
I have a lot of fields full of various 5IV Pokémon, most of them being over 180IV. Variants price varies from 20 to 50 gp. I accept mix payment and I'm willing to swap 5IV for another 5IV pokemon I don't have. List of IV Pokémon I have is in the second post. 5IV & High IV Beldum is available for sale. Please let me know if you are interested.
I have a lot of different Pokémon and I'm constantly adding new ones. If I made a list I wouldn't be able to update it regularly so please check out my fields to see which ones I have.
FORM - Buy
[b]Rebecca, I want to have 5IV![/b] Which Pokémon do you want?: Payment method?: Anything else?:
Note: Please specify which Pokémon you want to buy.
[ Price: / / / 5IV ]
I am offering to EV train your Pokémon for battles. Price will depend on the training regime and limit is two Pokémon per person per order. Unless I state otherwise, you can order again in 24h after I return the Pokémon. There are three different regimes. 1. Maximum Power [ 15] - Maxing out EV for only one ability. - Pokémon EV Sum must not be over 258. 2. Custom Trained [ 15-30] - You give me the exact EV values for each ability. - If Pokémon is already trained, it decreases the cost. 3. Optimal Training [ 35] - I'll give your Pokémon the optimal training based on its IV values and Nature so it can have the top performance in spars. - Pokémon EV Sum must be 0. > Abilities are Health, Attack, Sp.Attack, Defence, Sp.Defence and Speed. > Maximum EV Value is 252, while the maximum EV Sum is 510. > You can have only two abilities maxed out at the same time. > Asking to reset Pokémon EVs cost 30.
FORM
[b]Rebecca, train my Pokémon![/b] Link Pokémon: How to train it?: Payment method?: Anything else?:
Note: Please specify the training regime.
  • ♦ Other UFT ♦
  • ♥ +90% Pairs ♥
  • ◾ Items ◾
[ Price: / / ]
I will sometimes sell Pokémon that don't fit into any other major category above. This includes Shiny, Albino and Legendary. Prices are not set in stone so feel free to make an offer but please be fair.

Charmander ★Shiny | ☆Albino

This is a regular Shiny Charmander This is 5IV Shiny Charmander, it should be worth a bit more than regular IV shiny. These are 5IV Albino Charmanders, again, price should be a bit higher than regular albino.

Legendaries 15GP

These legendaries are randomly found in the Shelter. Please check out my field 'Sell Delta/Legend' to see if I have any more legendaries available. Arceus Kyorge Moltres Suicune Ho-Oh Latios Xernas Cobalion Tapu Koko Darkai Hoopa Meloetta Victini Victini Diancie
FORM
[b]Rebecca, I want to buy something![/b] Which Special do you want?: Payment method?: Anything else?:
Note: Feel free to request S/A or Legendary Pokémon.
[ Price: / ]
I have 11 breeding pairs with over 90% match. Since pairing takes a lot of time, I will close this section as soon as I sell them.
[ Price: 30k | 30 ]
95% M:Relaxed F:Lax 93% M:Naive F:Mild 98% M:Bold F:Rash 98% M:Mild F:Brave
[ Price: 20k | 20 ]
1. 97% M:Lonely F:Docile 2. 97% M:Timid F:Jolly
FORM
[b]Rebecca, I want to buy a breeding pair![/b] Which pair do you want?: Payment method?: Anything else?:
Note: I will not make custom pairs.
[ Price: / / ]
I have some items up for sale. I will try to make a proper table and price list but for now feel free to make an offer and ask about non-listed items. My prices are mostly based on the average market price.
You are free to ask about items in these categories: • Treasure [ 30] Boxes and BoxBoxes are currently unavailable.
FORM
[b]Rebecca, I want to buy an item![/b] Which items do you want?: Payment method?: Anything else?:
Note: Please specify how many of each item do you need.
Template made by myself
[ LOOKING FOR ]
Pokémon
I am looking for a specific Ditto that has maxed out 3 or 4 IV values.

1.2mil or 1.2k for a 3IV Ditto with IV Sum below 160. ▶ 2mil or 2k for a 3IV if it has over 160 IV Sum ▶ 3mil or 3k for a 4IV Ditto. ▶ 2 000 for a 5IV Ditto. ▶ +5 000 for a 6IV Ditto.
Example of 3IV Ditto.
Other Pokémon I am looking for are 5IV and 6IV I don't have. I have over 100 different 5IV Pokémon species, and over 80 different 6IV Pokémon species. Since I can't keep up an updated list, feel free to ask if I have them or not.
Items
Here is a list of items I am looking for along with the price that I would automatically buy it at. - 350k / 350 / 70 - 7k or less - 70k or less - 450k or less (All) - 1k or less
Thank you for visiting and have a great day!
Template made by myself
[ SHOP RECORDS ]
❤ Shop Affiliates ❤

Advertise Silver Coin Shop

Nobbcode

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/TwXBpnyZ/0.png[/img][url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/230319][size=12][b]Silver Coin Shop[/b][/size][/url][img]https://i.postimg.cc/TwXBpnyZ/0.png[/img]
▶ Important Notes ◀
6IV Female Maravol to swap with Bloodmagick 6IV Amaura gift for Awesomeminer148 5IV xHP Male Totodile for Foxat
☘ Sale Record ☘

January '20

#01 Stelmaria - 6IV Krabby Swap #02 LilypadLife - 6IV Eevee - 350 #03 AudreyC27 - δ 5IV Popplio - 12 #04 DIVINITY - Optimal training + EV Reset Typhlosion - 65 #05 ScørKaji - 5IV: Magikarp, Paras, Alola Geodude, Pidgey, Gastly, Zigzagoon, Krabby and Lapras - 33 #06 C10H12N2O - δ Onix - 30 #07 DrChase - 90% Trecko pair - 30 #08 hoshigirl21 - Shiny Pichu - 50 #09 Astronite - 5IV Ferroseed, Gible, Pichu and Swablu - 80k #10 Yinyun Giranite - 5IV Torchic, Ryukuza, Paras, Elekid, Alolan Sandshrew, Kecleon, Krabby, Bergmite, Amaura, Sandshrew and Minccino, 6IV Charmander and mEevee and fEevee - 250k + 1450 #11 PowerUp - Shiny Pichu - 50 #12 CyndaGirl45 - 2x Relic Copper - 60 #13 SpicyPokey - Shiny Pichu - 50 + Tip 50

December '19

#01 Deitine - A Pichu - 100 #02 ACottontail - S Pichu - 50 #03 DrakoTheDragon - S Pichu + 1x Box - 10 + 30 #04 Joshie - custom 5IV Gible - 30 #05 Alex Gachas YT - 4x Box - 120 #06 Stelmaria - custom 5IV Mudbray - 25k #07 PatV - 4x Box - 120 #08 DrakoTheDragon - 2x Box - 60k #09 KitKatta - custom 5IV Kenyip - 70 (30 Tip) #10 DrakoTheDragon - 6IV Sandshrew - 500 #11 UnownShadow - δ Espurr - 30k #12 Vulpixxy - 5IV Eevee - 20 #13 KitKatta - 5IV Teddiursa - 5IV Oricorio #14 Flamingolover - δ Petripeep - 90 #15 Alex Gachas YT - 95% Saiyan Rattata and 99% Charmeleon pair - 65
[1] KitKatta via temp. trade - 5IV δ Snivy - 60 [2] Rialynn << Elekid, Slakoth and Dewpider >> Dewgong, Barboach and Wailmer

November '19

#01 milkyboiukari - Shiny Pichu 1//Pichu 2 - 100 #02 DrakoTheDragon - 99% Charmeleon pair - 20k #03 BluEevee - Relic Silver - 65 #04 Alex Gachas YT - 50 Fire Gems - 65 #05 imbabieeee - Tapu Lele - 15 #06 DrakoTheDragon - Sf Pichu - 10 #07 JustAGrianFan - Am Pichu - 100 #08 Berkanna - 5IV Igglybuff - 20 #09 scørkaji - 5IV Igglybuff Female and Male - 40 #10 OverTheMoon - 5IV δ Glileo and δ Glileo - 120k #11 Artico - 5IV mEspurr, fEspurr and Houndour [Orthrus] - 40 + 30 #12 DrakoTheDragon - 5IV Skorupi 1 and Skorupi 2 #13 scørkaji - 5IV Charmander - 20 #14 KitKatta - custom 5IV Chespin + Optimal Training- 60 #15 PatV - 4x Box - 120
[1] Jin Blackquill - 5IV δ Eevee - 60 [2] DrakoTheDragon - 3k - 3 Gummis [3] Oxrubii - 6IV Swap via pm - Tyrunt > Venosaur

October '19

#01 Vorn - 5IV Charmander 1, Charmander 2 and Charmander 3 - 60 #02 Bunille - Sf Pichu - 50 #03 BlankSmile - custom 90% 6IV Eevee Timid Female and Modest Male - 290 + Special Tip #04 ShadowWolf210 - Pichu Sm Modest//Sm Lonely//Am Modest1//Am Modest2//Am Adamant//Am Lonely - 200k + 120 + 43 (35 Tip) #05 Snowysun - A Pichu1//A Pichu2//A Pichu3 - 300k #06 DrakoTheDragon - EV Optimal Training - Zapdos - 35k #07 Yinyun Giranite - 5IV Onix and Ferroseed - 40 #08 Peachi - custom 6IV Modest Female Ralts - 550 + Special Tip #09 KitKatta - custom 5IV Any Riolu - 25 #10 ManicDemon4409 - Am Pichu - 100 #11 ACottontail - 5IV Brionne, Nidoran, Eevee and Paras - 80 #12 DrakoTheDragon - EV Maximum Power Training - Snorlax - 12 #13 Joshie - 5IV Espurr - 20k #14 DrakoTheDragon - δ Glaceon - 30k #15 Scørkaji - 5IV mGlileo - 50 + Kagami (Tip) #16 CheekyMoomoo - Sf Pichu - 50 #17 Camikuh - 5IV Caterpie and Ralts - 40k #18 DrakoTheDragon - 1x Relic Copper - 40 #19 morder - EV Optimal training - Houndoom and Golem [Alolan Forme] - 70 #20 crazyMissdream - Shiny Pichu 1//Pichu 2//Pichu 3//Pichu 4//Pichu 5 - 100 + 150k #21 morder - Palkia and Diagla - 30
[1] Catty1220 - Tapu Fini - 15 [2] ImportantEgg - temp. trade - 5IV +180sum Cyndaquil - 25 + 15 Tip

September '19

#01 UnownShadow - δ 5IV Charmander - 10 + 10k #02 sighduck - 5IV Joltik, Lotad, Pichu, Froakie, Magikarp, Trapinch, Togedemaru, Goomy and Scatterbug - 180 #03 Mareep - 5IV Mareep, Flabebe, Nidoran, Magikarp, Trapinch, Slakoth, Popplio, Eevee and Eevee - 180k #04 KitKatta - 5IV Houndour Orth and Igglybuff guild - 60 #05 scørkaji - EV Optimal Training - Lycanroc [Dusk Forme] - 15 + 10k #06 Soul45 - Zekrom - 15
[1] Rialynn - via pm << 5IV Kecleon, Trapinch, A.Geodude and Dwebble >> 5IV Sigilyph, Cherubi, Wishiwashi and Jumpluff 6IV swap Skorupi, Caterpie and Espurr > Teddiursa, Spinarak and Wingull

August '19

#01 Daemonprince - Sm Pichu1//Sm Pichu2//Sm Pichu3 - 150 #02 BSARabbitry - δ Aggron - 30 #03 AzzyTheDemon - δ Zangoose - 30 #04 Joshie - 5IV Trapinch - 20 #05 Foxat - 5IV Slakoth & A.Geodude - 40 #06 FexiN - Tapu Fini - 15 #07 scørkaji - EV Optimal Training - Granbull [Dragon] - 35 #08 Gørdeen - δ IV Beldum - 60 #09 Trikzter - δ Chikorita - 30k #10 LadyArtists28 - A.Pichu - 100 #11 míímííkyu - A.Pichu - 100 #12 Rory -δ Torkoal - 30 #13 Volixagarde - 92% Mudkip pair - 30 + 20Tip #14 Scørkaji - 6IV Rockruff - 300
[1] Luxnight - via trade post << 5IV Lotad, Dwebble, Ducklett, Togedemaru, Cottonee and Nidoran >> 5IV Feebas, Helioptile, Zangoose, Riolu, Venipede and Buneary [2] Luxnight - 6IV Swap via trade post - Skorupi > Ralts [3] Frozen Inferna - via trade post - 6IV Caterpie+650 > 6IV Vulpix f, Vulpix m & A.Vulpix f [4] kaiforest - via trade post - 6IV Trapinch+600 > 6IV Lanturn, Dewpider m & Dewpider f << 5IV Ferroseed, A.Grimer, Swablu and Dwebble >> 5IV Heracross, Shuckle, Sharpedo and Kabuto [5] Luxnight - via trade post - 400 > Ralts [6] SteampunkSkygod - trade - 6rc, 6IV Eevee, 5IV Magikarp, Torchic, Altaria, Mareep and Poochyena > 6IV Pyukumuku f, Pyukumuku m, Rattata f, Rattata m, Sentret f and Sentret M [7] Joshie - 5IV Eevee-f - 30
Daemonprince's AvatarDaemonprince
Rebecca, I want to buy a Shiny! Which shiny do you want?: 3 male Shiny Pichu! https://pokefarm.com/summary/VnbPQ https://pokefarm.com/summary/VnpPg https://pokefarm.com/summary/VnpPn Payment method?: them for 150gp? ^^ Anything else?: Thank you!
Art Shop here:

QUOTE originally posted by Daemonprince

Rebecca, I want to buy a Shiny! Which shiny do you want?: 3 male Shiny Pichu! https://pokefarm.com/summary/VnbPQ https://pokefarm.com/summary/VnpPg https://pokefarm.com/summary/VnpPn Payment method?: them for 150gp? ^^ Anything else?: Thank you!
Hello Daemonprince! Welcome to Silver Coin Shop! I must ask you, do you want those Shiny Pichu or any Shiny male Pichu? Because what you linked are 4 and 5IV ones, which go for a higher price as stated in the box above them. You can take a look at my Shiny Pichu field to find another male you like and post the links here or, if you just want any shiny, let me know and I'll set up a trade with 3 random shiny males.
Daemonprince's AvatarDaemonprince

QUOTE originally posted by Rebecca Gold

Hello Daemonprince! Welcome to Silver Coin Shop! I must ask you, do you want those Shiny Pichu or any Shiny male Pichu? Because what you linked are 4 and 5IV ones, which go for a higher price as stated in the box above them. You can take a look at my Shiny Pichu field to find another male you like and post the links here or, if you just want any shiny, let me know and I'll set up a trade with 3 random shiny males.
3 random male Pichu ^^

3 random male Pichu ^^
3 random shiny male Pichus are sent - one as a trade and two as a gift! Thank you for your purchase and have a lovely day! ^^
BSARabbitry's AvatarBSARabbitry
Rebecca, I want to buy a Delta! Which delta do you want?: Looking at your Dark Aggron male <3 like I need another Aggron in my hoard but he's so friggin awesome Payment method?: 30GP or I also have boxes :3 Anything else?: Thank you! ^^
  • General
  • Feed
  • Feed too?
My Art |Avi by EvilAngel :3|My Art Shop
Lv. 15 — 276 / 576
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Lv. 31 — 290 / 2,727
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
Lv. 8 — 102 / 105
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature

QUOTE originally posted by BSARabbitry

Rebecca, I want to buy a Delta! Which delta do you want?: Looking at your Dark Aggron male <3 like I need another Aggron in my hoard but he's so friggin awesome Payment method?: 30GP or I also have boxes :3 Anything else?: Thank you! ^^
Hello BSARabbitry! Welcome to Silver Coin Shop! I'll send the Dark Aggron right away! I am not interested in boxes but thank you for your offer.~ Thank you for your purchase and have a lovely day! ^^
AzzyTheDemon's AvatarAzzyTheDemon
Rebecca, I want to buy a Delta! Which delta do you want?: The fairy Zangoose Payment method?: 30 GP Anything else?: Nopeity nope nope Ty
Please give this bab some love!

Pages: 123··· 303132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page