PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Favorite Easy-clicking-Skin

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Helly25's AvatarHelly25
Hello people, I am curious to find out what your favorite skins with simplified clicking (party + field) are and why. I currently use the Dark Absol skin by Methos (for public use in the Public Skin Directory). I like the colors and how easy it is to click, but I think there's still room for improvement. Best case would actually be an additional button ťo switch between easy clicking and a "normal mode". Well, one can dream, right?
Fennekava's AvatarFennekava
I couldn't find any easy clicking skins I really liked, so I made my own, Dunsparce-themed one. It has all the CSS I need and has a nice color palette. I'm pretty proud of it :D Unfortunately, I don't think site skins can add buttons and such. Trust me, I've tried...for much longer than I care to admit. If you figure out if it's possible, let me know.
  • My threads
  • Advertising
  • Pokemon of the day
Normal Gem

Normal Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A gem with an ordinary essence.

Sells for 10

Lv. 31 — 2,147 / 2,977
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
I use my own Pokésona themed skin of Phoenix Flare. It has my own coding in for the easier party plus field clicking. I hated how small the next button was on mobile, so increased the normal size of them too via extra css.
Updated: Aug 1st
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
Helly25's AvatarHelly25
Ooh so jealous of you guys! I would love to have my very own skin, but no chance of that happening, I am incredibly untalented, I need to take what I can get.
selocon's Avatarselocon
Barring any CSS, you can see all the changes you make, so making a new skin isn't that hard. I made a metagross skin that helps me mass-click, but I didn't add the party clicking CSS to it, cause I don't see the need.
Banner by Swag3Tails for my use only

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page