PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokeSchool

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 151617

Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Norman clicked in a grumble, rolling his eye and shaking his head. This... was why he was probably never gonna have kids. Plus social security probably wouldn't be that happy about it... point is, he floated on to his empty classroom.

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries... ... and feed my bapies?
Look, don't touch
Ava walked into music class and said "I'm so sorry i'm late! I'm new and couldnt find the classroom." She went over to a piano and started breathing heavily..
Come click them here! Check out our shop! please!~

Badges

Origin Sash
x0/300
Toku got her papers and locker number "Now, The Reasonable thing to do is put my stuff away before i head to...Uhm...Music?" She said, Reading her paper and went to her locker, putting her Backpack away and carefully set her white flower crown on her head, then went to music class, Having a late pass she asked for from the office, and gave it to the teacher
Schatz swiped the late pass, grumbling and jerking a thumb behind him. If he had a visible mouth, it would have yawned. "Ya know how ta play acoustic?" Umbreon could learn Pyschic, right? ... eh. He didn't really care. The only other things they had free were maracas, a drumpad, and a couple cleaned wind and brass instruments.
“Uh, this is type advantages and disadvantages, right?” Drakor asks as he takes a few nervous steps towards an empty spot. “Sorry for interrupting, it’s my 1st day...”
~ Avatar made by Plumy in their shop here :P ~
This is Drakor the mega noodle. He likes to be fed and wishes you a good day. (Made by Sheepoid Tap him to see the shop :D)
Toku gave a sort of nod and went looked over the other instruments, Deciding which one to play
The Darkrai rolled his eye. "This's music class, kid. Grab an instrument."
Ava sat down infront of the piano and started playing 'The legend of Zelda' theme..
Toku grumbled and Picked up a trumpet, Looking at it and sat down with it, Playing a small tune on it
“Uh, ok I guess...” Drakor says as he walks over to a flute. “I’ve played this before when I was little”. He brings it to his mouth and plays hot cross buns (look it up, it’s short but sweet)

Pages: 123··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page