PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokeSchool

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 13141516

Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Schatz came up to Aqua. "Ey. Were ya the one who told the teacher I gotta help teach dis class..?"
Peregrine blinked. "Music class. Ooookay." He took out his pencil.
EvilAngel's AvatarEvilAngel
Stormy Stormy sat in class, waiting for instructions from the teacher. Suddenly, an idea popped on in her brain. "Could I be excused for a minute?" She asked. Stormy ran out of the classroom and returned later with a trombone. "TOOOOOOOOOT!!!!" It blared.
Shop: The Fennekin & Swablu Avatar made by MegaNoivern & Nurse (Character made by Nurse, made into avatar by MegaNoivern)
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Cherry had bought a instrument of her own, a flute, while Zak lent a snare drum. Since it's just humongous and easy to work with.
Current avatar made by CrestedIbis! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name! Send me unwanted Snivys, I'll give em a great home!
The gentle, Grass loving trainer.
https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/224850/The-Snivy-Queens-Journal/post/4788464
Aqua "Ah, yes! Schatz, could you calm these two down for me? But don't hurt them please." Aqua asked the Darkrai. Maple and Cosmo The two went to find a intrument, Maple grabbed a flute, while Cosmo found a violin, carrying it with his psychic powers.
Pufferface's AvatarPufferface
Sapphire moved to pick up a set of pan pipes, and tentatively blew into it Luckily, no ones ears started bleeding, so she continued to blow into the pipes, trying to mimic tunes she remembered from when she was young
Give him a click! (You know you want to)
He blankly blinked. "... yer gonna have ta be more specific when you say 'these two'."
Aqua "The Yveltal and Hoopa." Aqua said, pointing to the Djinn and Death fighting.
Peregrine picked up a flute. "Not mine, I guess," he remarked as he looked through the embouchure hole. He then noticed a xylophone sitting in the corner. He played a note on it with a mallet. "Not bad."
He sighed, sinking into the shadows and popping up between them before bapping them on the head. "No. Bad." Djinn hissed, flailing at the arm and puffing her cheeks before floating away and grabbing some cymbals. This would be fun.

Pages: 123··· 13141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page