PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokeSchool

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 8910

EvilAngel's AvatarEvilAngel
It would be great if everybody could have their battle responses earlier ^-^ I understand if you can’t play as much, but by the end of September 10th (Server time) battles that haven’t been finished should be canceled. Apologies for the wait of the next event in the Pokeschool Scedule!
Shop: The Fennekin & Swablu Avatar made by MegaNoivern & Nurse (Character made by Nurse, made into avatar by MegaNoivern)
Nobody RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! The bell rang, dismissing the students to lunch. "Please stop battling, everybody! LUNCH TIME!!!" Mystic shouted at the students. P.S. This was a little later than I planned for gym to end :3
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Djinn (somehow) kicked open the door, cackling as she floated in. "Hello, hello!"
"Mystic, please don't yell. You don't want to startle anyone, do you?" Mirage tells the Ninetales. The small Mewtwo doesn't want to use his Roar unless he has no choice.
Avatar model ripped from Super Smash Brothers Ultimate by The Model Resource
The Hoopa looked around. "Uh... done, done..? Aw..."
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Zak simply walks over to Stormy, quite content with himself. "Fair fight. I picked this up earlier, so if you have use for it, just thank me." He smugly hands the paper over with her locker combo and walks away. Meanwhile, Cherry had regained consciousness and tried looking for Garrison. But since this class ended, she'd just try to sort him later.
Current avatar made by DeathBird! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name! Send me unwanted Snivys, I'll give em a great home!
The gentle, Grass loving trainer.
https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/224850/The-Snivy-Queens-Journal/post/4788464
Cosmo "You were pretty good." Cosmo said Vulpix/Swablu fusion, he shook her paw. "I'm Cosmo, by the way.". He went over to the school cafeteria to get lunch. Maple While Maple was a bit sad that she didn't get a Pokemon to battle, she went to the school cafeteria to get lunch, after grabbing her lunch, she found a table and started to eat the food on her tray. Aqua The Vaporeon heard the school bell ring and went outside her classroom. "Lunch time already? Well, I don't want to teach on a empty stomach!" Aqua said, heading over to the school cafeteria.
Djinn pouted, following the Vaporeon out as Norman and Schatz seemed to disappear. The gym was strangely clean...
Mystic Mystic nodded. “Sorry, but have you ever tried to get so many student’s attention?” Stormy Stormy took the paper from Zak. “Uhh... thank you?” Stormy headed to lunch. She grabbed a tray and took her food. She slid next to Maple. “Hi there!” Stormy smiled, dripping a puddle under her.
"Unfortunately, no. I don't want to use my Roar-Flash combo, because I'm afraid that it will scare everyone." (Flash = flash of light)

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page