PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokeSchool (Always Open)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123

EvilAngel's AvatarEvilAngel
Accepted :D
EvilAngel’s Service Shop (Shinies, Albinos, Items, and More!) Avatar made by MegaNoivern & Nurse (Character made by Nurse, made into avatar by MegaNoivern)
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Can't wait to join the borb squad
borb squad
icon made by mataamoja, mega gardevoir sprite from the smogon sprite project forum post where the sprite was finished
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Edited my form, autocorrect kept changing Laney to Lacey. Her name is Laney goshdarnit
Lol thanks for letting me know! I'll update it :3
Braìxen101's AvatarBraìxen101
I made mine bold, too lazy to retune it all
Avatar made by me for my use only and im proud of it Click this!!!!!
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 33 — 417 / 4,209
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFairy
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Uhhh Braixen... Please do it like the form, not the whole thing. It gets messy. Edit: Changed the character forms section a bit! Also added the code.
Sorry, didn't see the sign-up >.< I REALLY don't know how to RP XD Now I feel blind .________________. I would like to apply for a spot at PokeSchool!

Character

Username: CrazedFalcon17 Character: Peregrine Appearance: Peregrine is a normal Riolu with the tips of his tail and ears dyed white. He is often a clumsy coward who trips over himself and is sometimes scared of his own shadow. Type and Species:Fighting/Steel Role: Student, wants to be a basketball player but is too clumsy Gender: Male About Me: Peregrine is like 'Peregrine falcon', which is my calling And Peregrine also got expelled out of his old school because he tripped and used his bone to balance himself, but he hit an Eevee who was in his way. Other:
ARGH! I was suffocating when I realized that I just jumped in without signing up, but man you called me out like a boss when I was in the middle of typing! Haha, sorry guys!
It clearly says next to the form “forms with no bbcode wil not be accepted”. Please repost with the codes (bold and underline). There’s also a code section, if you haven’t noticed.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page