PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Reboot Prediction?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

gamerjohn1991's Avatargamerjohn1991
What are your predictions for the reboot? Mine, I'd have to say sometime after Sword and Shield's release this December.
I'dsay it could be anywhere between 8 months and 2 years for the reboot to be completed. Due to coding issues, and developmental ideas, along with new art, sprites that need to be completed. Due to the fact that this new version will be the definitive edition they will not be rushing the reboot. It will take a lot of time to get everything working. We probably won't get any definitive answers on a lot of concerns until probably about month 5-6, and that's just a maybe as there is a lot of work that needs to be done and it needs to be done right. Considering that Niet is the only coder, and the spriters/art staff are all volunteers, it all depends on their schedules and how quickly they can get through everything while maintaining professionalism and quality in their work.
A Link to my Shop Check out my shop for: Shiny/Albino/Melan/Delta Pokemon, Gems, Box Hunts, Credit Hunts (I buy your items!), RTE,SweetHearts, Super Lucky Eggs, And Summons (sometimes Megastones)! [Avatar was made by BumbleJuice --- Their Art Shop ]

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page