PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Event Pokemon trade and breed?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Zahdehra's AvatarZahdehra
Hey all together! I play the game like 2 days and I see many breedable/tradeable fake and event Pokemon and want to ask which of them cant breed and how can I get some eggs or pokemon of the breedables? Just ask the owner? Maybe some of you can tell me that ^^ thx for reading!
All pokemon are tradeable unless they are directly received from placing how on the tournament rankings (or from MCWs). As far as I know, all fakemon are breedable aside from season 11/12 tournament ones, though do bear in mind it would need a LOT of clicking to get an egg~
Stuff I'm after: A Thunder or Ice Fang, any Unown form I don't have, any Vivillon or Maravol pattern I don't have, a shiny charm box, some shiny charms, some Darecare passes or any currencies. "For the buds we regard in their coats of palest pink, In sweet memoriam, bloom as black as ink."
Lyrics from this song.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
Zahdehra's AvatarZahdehra
cool :D bzw what Do you mean with 'clicking'?
Volixagarde's AvatarVolixagarde
In order to get eggs from the daycare, you have to interact with other players pokemon!
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
Some people (me included) have 99% breeding pairs that can be borrowed to get an egg then returned. Check out trade shops for others that have Dex lending
For my dex lending,breeding pairs and more shop click here For custom hunt shop click here
× 21 / 1000
^^Buying for 150gp each^^

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page