PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Experienced users: how did you get your first shiny?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

I'm new, and i'm curious to know if you hatched it, traded for it, were gifted it, found it at the shelter, etc.
Tarashia's AvatarTarashia
I traded for mine! It was a long time ago lol: A lot of shinies aren't very expensive anymore, so if you do a couple events like tournaments or the Friday click event I bet you could trade for one pretty soon :) One of the rewards for filling your Pokedex is a week long trial of Hypermode - if you work hard and save up for a radar before then maybe you'll be able to hatch your own?
selocon's Avatarselocon
Still have mine. Male Combee I hatched myself.
MonkeyBug853's AvatarMonkeyBug853
I hatched my first, he was a random chance shiny :)
💜Avatar is of my sona💜 💜Collecting purple Pokémon(r/s/a/d/m)💜
SLIME's AvatarSLIME
mine was random chance too!
Lv. 45 — 5,732 / 7,764
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
avatar is from the pokemon anime
Kirbyfan's AvatarKirbyfan
Mine was a random gift when I was still a newbie. The same user also gave me this one soon after:
Peachi's AvatarPeachi
Mine was randomly gifted to me on my second day here. c:
♡ I collect Timid Pokemon ♡ S/A/M/D Pkmn / Pairs / RTE / PWYW / Free Melan Dexing Shiny Charm Services / ★Pass Rentals Buying/Selling/Swapping Items Peachy's PWYW Art Shop
SamEarl13's AvatarSamEarl13

QUOTE originally posted by Tarashia

One of the rewards for filling your Pokedex is a week long trial of Hypermode - if you work hard and save up for a radar before then maybe you'll be able to hatch your own?
I can say doing this works very well if you are new, once I got myself the radar and the week of hypermode I went on a Eevee spree and eventually hatched a shiny. I was lucky enough to get a 2nd shiny 2 days later.
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
I bought her from Moire as a little Azurill back in January 2015.
I actually wanted to do my own hunt before getting my first ever shiny. Hatched in 2012 =] It's not that hard really. Open boxes get some GP or possibly summons and eventually save up and buy one or hunt one yourself. Gotta work hard though!
T h e P r i n c e s s S h o p Avatar by Arkiger
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official GIF from Steven Universe!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page