PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Lunair Dragonairs - (S/A/M, Gems, Items, and More~)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123

Sanguine's AvatarSanguine
@CherryClaw Hello! I was wondering if you're willing to convert your gems to mediums! If so, may I purchase 35 medium water gems for 455 gp?
Collecting Death Wings! PM me! 211 🌳 Sanguine's Forest Market 🌳
Credit ∙avatarsignaturetrevenant
CherryClaw's AvatarCherryClaw
Hello! Yes, I will convert my medium gems for you. I'll send em all over once I finish converting them. Thank you~ Edit: I'm very sorry for the inconvienience, but I only have 5 trade slots. I'll send the rest over as soon as you accept the gifts and the trade.
Bumpity bump~
jin the great's Avatarjin the great
i want 1 electric gem.
sent
1512 Team Hydro Vortex Points!
The Lunair Dragonairs - (S/A/M, Gems, Items, and More~) ^^^ Check out my new shop!!! ^^^ (Trying to make a banner, stay tuned!~)
Nootwoot's AvatarNootwoot
may I have a shiny dratini? (cherry)
Of course, sending!
RayRay598's AvatarRayRay598
Cherry! I'd like a shelter hunt! Pokemon: - Aegislash - Simisage - Corsola - Alolan Rattata - Treecko Quantity: One of each. Gender Preference?: All female. Nature Preference?: N/A Other: Just wondering, is the five pokemon limit just for one day? Or can I come back later and order another shelter hunt?
You're on the list! The 5 pokemon limit only lasts per order, so as soon as this order is completed, you'll be able to come back and order more.
Bumpity bump~

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page