PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Have you ever wanted to try Poke Berries?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

Sheepoid's AvatarSheepoid
Of course !!! The one I want to try the most would probably be since I like spicy things quite a bit. I'm also curious about eating a Perfect chesto berry because hey, I want to know what an extra juicy berry bursting with dry flavor tastes like ?? Huh, I've always wondered what dry flavor tastes like. Is it like a dry berry that tastes like nothing? Also, the Mago berries. I'll take your whole stock
A weird art shack shop thing (Temporarily Closed)
× 12 / a lot
melm If I don't reply to your thread in 2 days then I probably forgot to subscribe. Feel free to send me a PM if I forget, thank you :)))
Kirbyfan's AvatarKirbyfan
I like peaches and sweet things, so I've always wanted to try a Pecha berry. The way Oran berries are used in the games (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon comes to mind) has always made me think it must taste really good as well.
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
A nice juicy pecha berry sounds amazing...
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page