PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Facebook/Twitter Art Contest #2

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests > Official Contests >

Pages: 12345

Cecilia's AvatarCecilia

My Entry

I mean, if they’re so heavy, why not walk on them? :P
finally finished! ...now for bed xD
All hail Lord Giratina! Collecting Griseous Orbs. [Profile pic is of me, by me.] People are confusing. Feel free to message me about art though ^^
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

yep that sure is an entry

finally got around to makin my entry, hahA experimented a little + was really happy with how it came out!
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Entries are now closed and so is this thread. When I'm done debugging the tournament mess, I'll have a look at the wonderful entries :)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Sorry it took so long, things got busy. Our winner this time is UrbanPhantom! Congratulations, you get a Smeargle Custom Sprite and 750 GP! Second place: AnkokuFlare! You get 600 GP, well done! Third place: Sumeragi! 500 GP for you! Honourable mentions: Belial, Jøltz, Silverfootwolf, Kiryu - you each receive 300 GP. And finally, Special Mention to FlärînãFåïry and Guzzlord for their entries. You receive 400 GP each. Also, if it's okay with you two, we'd like your permission to showcase your contributions on our social media as well. Please let us know if this is fine. All prizes have been dropped in your Trade Centre Collection Area. Thank you for your participation! We'll be posting the winning image on our Facebook and Twitter pages soon, and hope to see you next time!
UrbanPhantom's AvatarUrbanPhantom
1st place? ΣΣ(゚Д゚;) I didn't expect that, thank you so much! This was very fun to participate in :D And congratulations to everyone else who took part, there were many lovely entries!
18|Scotland
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Art & code
by me
art shop
Sumeragi's AvatarSumeragi
Many thanks. There was a lot of good entries. Until next contest!
Flittle's AvatarFlittle
Congrats to everyone, there were so many beautiful entries! Also, you're more than welcome to use my entry ❤ I'd be very honored!
Icon made by Dachsbuns!
AnkokuFlare's AvatarAnkokuFlare
Whoa, I placed better than I thought. :D I give all thanks to Abba for bringing some light to some struggles I had. So many fun entries! I enjoyed watching them all practice their craft. ^^
|
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Ah yay! This was a lot of fun! ^w^ And yes of course, I’d love it if you showcase my entry.
  • Main
  • Credits
Typerace: 0 (auto updates) This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Cele's AvatarCele
That was fun. Congratulations, everyone! Well done. ^^ The winning entry is absolutely gorgeous ♥️
sig code and sig bg image made by me

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page