PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tooth & Scale - Shiny/Albino Distributors

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 152153154155156··· 201202203

Berricuda's AvatarBerricuda
Hello! Could I purchase this shiny Swablu ( https://pokefarm.com/summary/G02zK ) for a summon item? ( Tapu Koko ) c: If not, 100gp?
Nephable's AvatarNephable
Hi ~ Pokémon Wanted: Gastly Number of Pokémon Wanted: All (95) Offer: 95k Credits ~
Ice retype of Spoink and Grumpig, made by me
PerilsPride's AvatarPerilsPride
Howdy. Pokemon Wanted: Albino Magikarp. Number of Pokemon Wanted: 1 Offer: 20 small gems (your choice between grass, fire, and poison!)
Methos's AvatarMethos

QUOTE originally posted by PerilsPride

Howdy. Pokemon Wanted: Albino Magikarp. Number of Pokemon Wanted: 1 Offer: 20 small gems (your choice between grass, fire, and poison!)
I'm getting somewhat tired of saying this, but please read the instructions.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
AI's AvatarAI
Hi ^^ May i ask for this albino fletchling and this other albino fletchling for 8 med gems (a mix of gems except bug) please? Also, may i ask for a male normal petal maravol with any of these natures for 5k credits please? (nature:lonely,impish,mild,jolly,gentle,sassy,quiet,calm,naive) Thank you ^^
Absol's AvatarAbsol
Pokémon Wanted: Gastly Number of Pokémon Wanted: 95 Offer: 95k Credits Pokémon Wanted: Weedle Number of Pokémon Wanted: 40 Offer: 20k Credits Thanks again c:
Avatar made for me by Xaandiir! Regular Journal | Trade Thread Buying
Lustrous Orb
= 20 ZC,
Origin Sash
= 30 ZC,
Ruby Orb
= 20 ZC
Stormrycon's AvatarStormrycon
This albino Fletchling for 4 medium gems?
Avatar made by PupperCakes Also hoarding Vespiquen, if you have any unwanted regular/snow female Combee/Vespiquen I’ll be happy elated to buy/take them (for a reasonable price). look at my beautiful Melmetal, I'm so happy
Lv. 16 — 246 / 1,021
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Sina142's AvatarSina142
Can I order this pokemon https://pokefarm.com/summary/jWdF5 for five medium normal gems?

Shop Advertisment

Advertisments

Please Click

Let's try to get her to LV. 100!

PFP Credit

Day 16 of 2021’s advent calendar. I don’t care what anyone says, this is me when I’m left unsupervised with gingerbread.
Methos's AvatarMethos
I'm locking the thread for a bit to catch up on RTE orders. If you wish to cancel your RTE order, please PM me (before I start trading you, please).
Methos's AvatarMethos
I've reopened the shop, sadly after making the decision to shut down the RTE portion. I stopped enjoying selling RTEs quite some time ago, and was only keeping on (such as it was) out of pride of being the original source of RTE Pokemon. Prices have been adjusted.

Pages: 123··· 152153154155156··· 201202203

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page