PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Corkscrew Crash (Steel-August)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 1234567

Metanoiiaa's AvatarMetanoiiaa
hows everyone doin in the hunt? im up to 800 points now, with 3 shiny and 1 albino honedge so far
Obesyx's AvatarObesyx
9 shinies, no albinos :/
Buying for 50, , , for 60 for 100 Delta Hoarder! Team Corkscrew Crash Score: 1620 Avatar is the character Obesyx from the webcomic Belzebubs by JP Ahonen.
Swasey's AvatarSwasey

QUOTE originally posted by Metanoiiaa

hows everyone doin in the hunt? im up to 800 points now, with 3 shiny and 1 albino honedge so far
Just started up yesterday. Almost at the 200 quota! Been grinding Honedge and shelters and labs! Ufortunately, I can't get Albino or Shiny Pokemon yet.. so just normal for me
Metanoiiaa's AvatarMetanoiiaa

QUOTE originally posted by Swasey

Just started up yesterday. Almost at the 200 quota! Been grinding Honedge and shelters and labs! Ufortunately, I can't get Albino or Shiny Pokemon yet.. so just normal for me
youll get there! its a grind to get them

QUOTE originally posted by Obesyx

9 shinies, no albinos :/
hey, still good tho! i think in total my honedge hunt ive gotten like 9 shinies haha
sëlkïr's Avatarsëlkïr
6 Shiny, 3 Albino Skarmory! Best luck I've had in a while XD Plus my first shiny was my preferred nature, and only 1/18 ;-; it was great. About to hit 800 points, at 797 right now :D
I do custom hunts! Order here. This looks really empty now that I got rid of my signature. I used to be Silverclawzz, you can still call me silver, or just sel/selk is fine
Shieldtoad's AvatarShieldtoad
On 1225 points so far, three shiny and one albino Honedge too!
Skitty22's AvatarSkitty22
I'm on vacation, only made 335 points so far.
I used to be Sitty22 Free Dex Trading Shop Journal Fakemon for 5gp I've been on PFQ since it was PF1 (but it was pretty much shutting down when I started lol), but I've been off for a few years. I do appologise if I use old slang or have some odd convesion rates as i'm still getting used to a lot of new things to the site. RIP PokeRadar +
Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
Checking in with 2011 points, plus six shiny and two albino Aron c:
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart made by me in the 3DS Colors!3D app.
× 220 / 500
Taløn's AvatarTaløn
I honestly forgot to ever post on this thread, whoops. I haven't done much anyway, only 265 points :/
MonkeyBug853's AvatarMonkeyBug853
Currently 1,844 points for me :). Keep up the great work everyone
Avatar made by ArtisticUmbresol!

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page