PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Help me reunderstand the market pls

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123

PlasmaStorm's AvatarPlasmaStorm
Okay so uni has been kicking my ass around and I forgotten how much the market has changed in terms of summon items. If any of you are active in the summon trading part of pokefarmq or knows anyone that collects summons that I did not include in my part of the journal, post below. I'll give people who helped out some gems/boxes thank youuu
'You are too late, I'm afraid. This flower's already dead'
Pokesonas Karyuu Yurui Comic Avatar is drawn by Tsuzera and used with permission
c r e d i t
Reshiram sprite is official. Coding and template is by TheFabuTor for free use
alien713's Avataralien713
Hello! A lot of people from your list aren't playing anymore (for example Meihru) and some of them changed their nicknames (for example Röjuröu to Doduo). I can help with checking that if you want Also, love your idea of making list of summon collectors <3
Made by Fuchsfee
Not in Team Steel this month, but it always in my heart <3 English isn't my first language, please excuse me for my mistakes. Avatar done by me.
xRequiemx's AvatarxRequiemx
-Eltafez is still collecting jade orbs. -La.ti.as collects Red Soul Dews. -I think Sandslash666 is collecting Gold Statues, Kane, Kanaloa and lono idols but you may want to confirm they're still collecting. -I'm collecting wishing stones, cloned sashes and lustrous orbs. -Xaandir quit and isn't collecting wishing stones anymore. - Remilia isn't really collecting Hyperspace rings anymore in light of the reboot and recent melans.
a) LunaOokami: I'm quite sure she isn't collecting Jade Orbs and Cloned Sash anymore. She's collecting Diamond Tiaras, buther Diancie hunt is already underway, and she's got a melan but is aiming for a second one at the moment. b) Dracojax is collecting Kanaloa Idols. c) Midnightsp is collecting victory medals. d) Karakara isn't looking for Ice Feathers anymore. e) Yinyun Giranite is starting to collect Rock Statues. f) Sandslash666 is no longer collecting Ku Idols, instead she's looking for Lono Idols. g) BlackNova is now known as ShadowNova, however, I believe they are in the process of quiting at the moment. h) Minjoo hasn't been on for 8 months, so I'm assuming they're quitting. i) Milkåmel is collecting Spectral Leimano j) Niwatori is collecting the following at the moment: Kanaloa Idol,Kane Idol, Komaninu Figure, Nightmare Shroud, Life Antler, RSD k) Zico is in the process of quiting. l) Arebani is collecting Lustrous Orbs and Music Boxes m) Absol is now collecting Gold Statues and Koas, no longer collecting magma stones n) Setsuko isn't collecting Lunar Wings anymore, rather they are collecting Thunder Fangs and Death Wings now. o) Sanguine collects Death Wings p) Sherrice is quiting. q) VanyaBraginsky is now know as Stellaluna r) Hinode is no longer collecting White Stones, but they're collecting Victory medals s) Sanae Kochiya is still collecting Raijin's Lamp, but I don't believe they're collecting Order's crest still. Gotta go for now!
Trade Shop: [Borrow + or ] [Swap ->] [90%+ Pairs] [Sell Me ]
Credit for IMG
Grïmslëy666's AvatarGrïmslëy666
Im collecting Gracidea seeds so uh.. you can ad me to the list of people.
Favorites:
Zlyveon's AvatarZlyveon
I've started collecting sea crowns, so you can add me to that- triibu is collecting Fire Fangs and eclipse Flutes
Zylveon avatar made by Amberstar for my use It is not free to use. Hoarding boxes https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/177613/Dragon-crystals-for-sale-swap
la.ti.as's Avatarla.ti.as
can confirm that yes, I am still collecting Red Soul Dew. Gracidea is collecting Gracidea Seeds (but I'm not sure whether she'd still be buying them as she has started her hunt.)
il vento d'oro timestamp 3:45 starts playing yello there the name's lati and i'm here to steal your bones, send me a PM if you exist and want to yell about jojo with me
DarkRaven's AvatarDarkRaven
If you don't mind adding me to the list! I'm saving up for Fire Feathers!
× 8 / 1200
BUYING FIRE FEATHERS
PlasmaStorm's AvatarPlasmaStorm
Good grief my post is outdated Just woke up thanks for the responses! I'll update list in a bit and will send stuff soon.
Roxion's AvatarRoxion
I'm currently collecting Sapphire Orbs, but I'm not collecting Griseous Orbs or Order's Crests at the moment ^^
Buying for 60zc/equiv.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page